Vindicare Assassin with RG?

Biscuittzz

Is it possible to take a Vindicare Assassin by itself as an added detachment?

Have this idea to model a Raven Guard Sniper/Marksmen, somewhat similar to an Exodus type character for AL in 30k, and have it as a counts as Vindicare.

I have a converted Telion model with an Anvil Industry anti material rifle I'm going to run as a Vindicare counts as.

He was originally built as Veteran Scout Sgt w/Nihilus, but that option is gone now :(

What? The beaky helm can't look any sillier on a Vindicare than it does on a Marine.

~And with those fateful words, the Civil War betwixt Knight and Raven began~

Our Chapter Master would like a word with you.

Only you won't hear it......Or realize he is standing behind you.

What? The beaky helm can't look any sillier on a Vindicare than it does on a Marine.

~And with those fateful words, the Civil War betwixt Knight and Raven began~

Don't worry guys I know where this blasphemer lurks! I will sort it out!

FP I challenge you to a 3000pt RG vs BT battle!

If you lose you retract your comment! On the odd chance you win I'll paint up one of those girly BT models wearing a dress and use it as a captain.

I propose honorable single combat instead, my feathered cousin, as the first High Marshal would...and it has nothing to do with my not having 3k worth of Templars...after painting them for 7 years... :teehee:

And it is the heretical sons of the Lion whom where dresses!  We knights of Dorn wear very manly War Aprons!

I propose honorable single combat instead, my feathered cousin, as the first High Marshal would...and it has nothing to do with my not having 3k worth of Templars...after painting them for 7 years... :teehee:

And it is the heretical sons of the Lion whom where dresses! We knights of Dorn wear very manly War Aprons!

Slacker....

I have 3500 points painted to a "not embarrassed to use them" standard in less than 2 years. To be fair, my standards of not being embarrassed are lower than some others. At least the paint judge at the tournament I attended called them "crisp".

My standards are very exacting. You know this ;)

I don't write lists with certain models simply because I painted them so long ago that the relative lack on quality makes me cringe :P

And also, I'm a slacker, so there's that too

:teehee:

And it is the heretical sons of the Lion whom where dresses! We knights of Dorn wear very manly War Aprons!

Slacker....

I have 3500 points painted to a "not embarrassed to use them" standard in less than 2 years. To be fair, my standards of not being embarrassed are lower than some others. At least the paint judge at the tournament I attended called them "crisp".

Pssh 20 years of Sisters of Battle and they still are not done

My standards are very exacting. You know this ;)

I don't write lists with certain models simply because I painted them so long ago that the relative lack on quality makes me cringe :P

And also, I'm a slacker, so there's that too

:teehee:

I latched onto the "Raven Guard use non-reflective paint on their armor" bit of fluff as an excuse to not edge highlight. Saves tons of time.

Slacker....

Pssh 20 years of Sisters of Battle and they still are not done

Well, on the bright side, they don't keep coming out with new models to distract you from the ones you have already...  :whistling: