New axe and shield 3-D print

Jarl Caldersson

Awhile ago I asked Ezr91aeL to make some basic axe and shields. I am not one for being to flashy and the current shields we're just that. I also wanted a more viking style axe.

Ezr91aeL has made them and I hope the SW community takes a like to them. He/She has even provided us 2 kinds of axes (one with a wolf head one without) and both axes and the shield come in left and right handed models. So hopefully you guys like them.

Forgot to mention all of them come in small (human) and large (astartes) sizes.

tqnljh4.jpg

ILNBZyJ.jpg

DwPUewB.jpg

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/340641-the-reliquary-3d-printed-bits-on-shapeways/page-2?do=findComment&comment=4983490

Those are the best looking and most suitable axes I've seen. Sensible scale and a nice haft. From the size, the larger set of shields could comfortably fit as combat or storm shields.

Those 'prime master commander' pauldrons have some lovely knotwork on the rims, would make a nice pair of ornate mkIII pauldrons for a jarl.

Those are the best looking and most suitable axes I've seen. Sensible scale and a nice haft. From the size, the larger set of shields could comfortably fit as combat or storm shields.

Those 'prime master commander' pauldrons have some lovely knotwork on the rims, would make a nice pair of ornate mkIII pauldrons for a jarl.

I plan on removing the cable and issuing them to my blood claws instead of chain swords. The shields are so much more viking and the back side even has the "Dent" just like traditional viking shields. The axe haft was something i dearly wanted and he/she delivered, the poles for hafts are dumb as its liable to slip away.

Hello! I'm the creator of the product. If you're interested I could also upload a "hand-less" version. Let me know!

Second the axe handle with no hand on it, at both sizes, if you need to read it.

Also, just as a thought, are you willing to do non-powered axes? If so, this might greatly increase the chance to kitbash together troops, as, there are very strict limits in WH40K as to how many power weapons can be purchased for any single unit, especially for Grey Hunters and Blood Claws.

Can anyone post a pic with assembled or the difference between the two sizes? is the larger one for Terminators? Thank you.

@Ezr91aeL did you consider the hands in different positions, ie, lower down the haft for some swinging poses? These are amazing anyway.

Can anyone post a pic with assembled or the difference between the two sizes? is the larger one for Terminators? Thank you.

@Ezr91aeL did you consider the hands in different positions, ie, lower down the haft for some swinging poses? These are amazing anyway.

I ordered some a few days ago ill post pictures when i get them.  Let me know any size comparisons that you would like for me to highlight 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ordered a few batches for my terminators, honestly if these work out nicely ill be so happy. Terribly disappointed that the normal kit only comes with one axe. 

Did you get these axes yet and are they great???? :-)

Hello, nice stuff. What 3d program did you use to make them, and what 3d printer to print?

Would be nice to know, could Blender be used to make them? How much Money would you need to spend to get a good 3d printer?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived