This Thursday on Warhammer TV...

Prot

Question is will the TS player field Magnus.

Magnus would probably crush a Custodes army, so I would guess not. :tongue.:

Or not...that would be the interesting thing to see. :P

Anyone that can watch please share <3 Much appreciated for those of us with limited time! 

I want much community debate tomorrow......the boards shall be rife with much information id imagine.  they will have to show off much of the new stuff and the legion tactic in order to play the game, so I think tommorrow we will know much! 

Custodes certainly look impressive but we don't know their cost yet. I bet their Jetbikes cost something like 80-100 points per model or even more. It seems like Custodes have some trouble with ranged anti-tank but unfortunately TSons are mostly infantry based and less of a tank/monster list so that's probably less a problem for them in this match-up.

Very hard to make any assumptions with the little amount of informations we have. We don't even know the lists they are playing. Could be a good match-up, could be a bad one, could also be a balanced one. Could be decided by which kinds of lists they decided to play as well.

Thanks Archaeinox! I actually didnt notice the first time you posted that :dry.:

Going to be extremely exciting. And considering how BROKEN the custodes sound.....Sons better be impressive stand a chance. 

Does anyone else see that custodes stuff and just...wow.... 

Yes, I thought wow, also thought about starting a custodes army since I likely only need 12- 15 models and all ready have loads of Retributer Armor spray, lol.

Though want to save my money for the next release, heh heh,

Thanks Arch in advance, looking forward to it.

It is a toss up really though I would like to see Ahirman, if Magnus goes toe to toe with a unit of custodes it might just come down to who goes first.

They may not showcase Magnus in a battle that is promoting Custodes Week.  We will likley get a flavor of Sorcerer, I am hoping for exalted flavor.

As excited as I an for TS to be featured, im worried it will just be used as a way to build hype for the Adeptus Custodes. However with they the rules are it seems like it will look like an elite army compared to Grey Knights.

Imagine all Tzaangor HQ's and spam Rubrics.

I would say they appear to be good at clearing horde armies, but at the moment I think they are good at clearing everything. Especially with melta-missile jet bikes.

After the Vertus Praetors (Jetbikes) preview the Golden Boys' ranged anti-tank is actually looking pretty good. The 5 man unit may well be 400 points, but 5 S8 AP-4 Shred Missiles on a 2+ sounds pretty good to me (on a very mobile melee powerhouse unit with a HUGE threat range, no less).

Long story short; the entire Custodes army is overwhelmed by 10000 Tzaangors ( an ironic number you’d have to agree) and the scene is horrific for the Imperium as the battle field is littered with Tzaangors fighting over shiny armour.

In all seriousness I’m at work during the game but will do my best to peak in as well. I do think it would be in their best interest to show both armies with new rules but I have a feeling it will be a solid gold showing.

Long story short; the entire Custodes army is overwhelmed by 10000 Tzaangors ( an ironic number you’d have to agree) and the scene is horrific for the Imperium as the battle field is littered with Tzaangors fighting over shiny armour.

In all seriousness I’m at work during the game but will do my best to peak in as well. I do think it would be in their best interest to show both armies with new rules but I have a feeling it will be a solid gold showing.

Next thing we know is TSons getting another new Tzaangor unit but this time with golden armor plates. :D

Archived