I did a small tut on doing some concrete base on my Plog, i thought you might find it useful so here it is!
1. Choose some cork to add some height to your base and use it as a base for the concrete
2. Cut some plasticard and glue it to your cork
3. Trim with a cutter the side of the plasticard to mostly match the cork underneath, make some marks and tears with a cutter or other pointy thing (mind your fingers please)
4. This step is optionnal but finding a few bits and pieces to matches the idea behind your basework is nice and break the monotony of a plain base.
5. Drown everything in black lava putty from vallejo or any other pumice like stuff, and push your bits and pieces in it. I also added a piece of razor wires because i like it
Edited by Anamnesis, 18 January 2018 - 07:55 AM.