Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apocalypse 30k with 86.000pts+

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mitsman

Mitsman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 143 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Hey guys.

We played a huge battle this weekend and I think some people here are to going to like it. I do not want to copy/paste everything here as I think it is not appropriate so I will leave you with the link to my blog (here in B&C) το read about the battle.

http://www.bolterand...nuts/?p=4986952

Mitsman

• Jolemai likes this

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 11,807 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Thanks for linking that. The L-shape appears to be an interesting dynamic and I like the deployment used. Were there any problems during the game compared to using a rectangle? I'm guessing your Thunderhawk couldn't cut the corner for travelling or something with the range couldn't fire across the bend?

Mitsman

Mitsman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 143 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Hi Jolemai,

The L shapre was indeed interesting and we would play with it again. You guessed correct, only artillery was allowed to shoot over (basilisks, manticores, whirlwinds etc) and flying units with enough movevement to cross over. To tell you the truth there was no need for the TH to fly over there as there was plenty of targets everywhere and we really needed the support from that side of the table.

Mitsman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users