Count Tarrant's forces,and Haven's PDF

walter h

Count Tarrant 002

Count Tarrant ,of Vesta

Count Tarrant 001 (480x640)

His daughter the Countess( Knight pilot)

Count Tarrant's Haven PDF

Lt.Denison,and his (counts as sentinals)

Count Tarrant 003

Clan Gambrel (minus 1)
There will be more just need to take the photos and get them uploaded.
This is also where I will be placing my photos for the event

The models look good, but why are the units so diverse? I see models from the Inquisition and the Space Marine armies, while this thread is in the Astra Militarum forum. Is Haven a forge world capable of manufacturing vehicles from all these armies- maybe one in possession of an STC or three?

Lt. Denison's , sentinel squad lost their sentinels during a transport landing,and not willing to have his men reassigned he approached the regimental techpriest. The officer receiving a summons returned to find these three vehicles.The priest had found an ,STC for a wheeled transport. The servitors built them using the body form from landspeeders that they had from an earlier mission with ,Ultra Marines. Denisons ,rats stayed together the ground crew of each sentinel now no longer manning a line,waiting the return of their machine,but actively taking part.

He and his squad having lost only four of their original member's were released from active service,at the end of the, Hadrian Crusade found themselves far from home.News revealing that time had past wives,and girlfriends had moved on they were approached by a business manager,a representative for a rogue trader, a certain Count Tarrant.Go ahead ask me about the Count. I actually met him when he was just a simple ,Baron on Vesta, where as is normal all ,Knight pilots hold noble titles these knights from a lost expedition the survivors colonizing this world.His wounds from an earlier conflict ,the destruction of an Ork, waagh had left him unable to link to his ,Knight. He now fights from  this mobile platform,while his daughter took the knight . His hereditary position subsumed from an earlier civil war the victor's family in constant fear of another civil war placed a constant fear for ,Tarrant that finally pushed him to leave the planet.His loyal staff seeking opportunity ,and especially security as he had even younger children,as well as the lives of all those of his household guard ,and servants.his rise to Count a ruse to bring him home to see him and his family destroyed.

hope this answered some questions

I doubt the Ultramarines will abandon their own Land Speeders, even wrecked ones; to a Techmarine, it's no less a sacrilege than abandoning a battle-brother's body and leaving his gene-seed to rot in a field.

Better claim the wheeled vehicles' chassis is near-identical to the Land Speeder airframe, that the Tech-priest surmises the latter is actually based on the former, and pre-Imperial forces used it before anti-grav technology matured and allowed what is now known as the "Land Speeder" to replace it. (Naturally, the LT views these details as unimportant to his mission.) You will need to give it in original name. "Warthog"? "Puma"? "Cougar"?

The Marines didn't leave these empty hulls, the priest found that the form would be effective with the ,STC's diagram. These hulls had been lost in transit, replacement hulls .I chose (WRAT),wheeled recon and tactical,vehicle. There will be more pics of the, Haveners PDF with Count Tarrant's security company.The new stuff for the Trooping of the Colours,is coming . Haven,is being 40k'd from another book series,with the questions being answered as I go. Haven could not support knights,and yet there had to be a way to bring one there.The inquisition,or it's agents would not even notice this world,so I needed a reason to bring an imperial agent. My answer was to have palace intrigue push a noble into seeking safety not for himself ,but for those he cared for somewhat reluctantly becoming a rogue trader. The model was one I had wanted to build so here he is.

Sorry maybe to much information( I will give your suggestion some thought)

These might go away in the future ,as I really have considered a more Avatar,inspired,or Aliens inspired sentinel. The penitent engine would be an excellent platform.

Trooping The Colors

Lt.Joseph Euless

Euless,1st. Rifles Platoon Command Squad still need Medic,and Plasma gunner

Platoon Command Squad 001

Platoon Command Squad 004

Platoon Command Squad 003

Platoon Command Squad 002

Count Tarrant's Forces & Haven's PDF 006 (640x480)

Count Tarrant's Forces & Haven's PDF 006

Count Tarrant's Forces & Haven's PDF 003

I  would have pledged these, but these were already painted before the event began.These are the Ogryn, clan that were provided to, Count Tarrant. The Ogryn's,are clan Gambrel.

• 1 month later...

Good to see you're still working away walter :tu: If you're pondering markings I've always been fond of a stripe (or multiples, if you're thinking old school/proper Guard) - an off black or white one looks great on desert style schemes :)

I was considering a shield on the turret at the moment,but now I need to determine what the color will be ,will they use the shield pattern of the ,Count,or something else the black stripe,white stripe sounds efficient.

I  guess I might as well show a thing right now a rough rider concept.

Rough Rider,concept

Rough Rider,Concept pic5

I am working on some rough riders from the moon's high desert I'll post them later.

• 3 weeks later...

Rules wise, your wheeled vehicle land speeder things would be better served representing tauroses. Mostly because sentinels are one crew vehicles and walkers and thus have different rules. 

Nice conversions though. There's a lot of tech-heresy happening here though...

Thanks thought about,the taurox,but the speeders don't seem to have enough room to carry scions,however I do have the speeder for transporting SM.,so maybe I will look into doing that conversion.

Thanks Danny,your speed at painting blows me away.

I think Ulrick was suggesting you count the Sierra as Tauros's. They are small assault vehicles found in the forge world index.

These:

ORUIDMP.jpg

That's it exactly. Damn GW's right hand not knowing what the left is doing...

Can't believe I keep forgetting about that vehicle. A much better choice as a counts_as. Leaves an opening for a different choice to represent the sentinels,which are too close in my opinion to star wars. I would really like to go more alien, or Avatar,in style just 40k . Perhaps modify a penitent engine,as it has been on my mind for a minute.

Archived