HQ with jump pack: Librarian or Master?

Lion's Crown

I posted a list in the dark angels army list for a specific mission (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forum/110-dark-angels-army-lists/) I'm wondering which one benefit the most our army in general.

Let's say you already have enough to deal with vehicles, elites, etc.

To be a little bit specific, because a jump pack will bring you into hostile territory, is it better to have a master or the librarian powers should allow a turning point that justify his presence even if he's a little bit more squishy and do less damage in cc?

Edited by Lion's Crown

Breng said it all. I have read your list and I cannot decide for either. As I recall you wanz the 10 Assault Marines to deal with Conscripts etc. Therefore no Master is needed an I would go with the Libby. However, a Master would enable you to deal with a wider range of targets. I would probably use the Master as I have the feeling that when you really need a power to Go through it is blocked.

I've a nice Master model with jump pack he goes well with other DS units you can give him a mace or the Heavenfall

I did comment that Ezekiel would probably be more useful than Asmodai as there's a combat buffing psychic power and he can take 3 also suggested a champion there cheap at 40 points and a nice thematic addition, negating an enemies return attacks with Aversion is useful as well.

Re-roll 1 buff will help storm bolters and back up Terminators