Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Halifax, NS, Canada

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tadoule Lake Monster

Tadoule Lake Monster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 23 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Hello Brothers,

I will be in Halifax, Nova Scotia over the summer with my army of Ultramarines, and hopefully they will be finished by then. Do we have any east coast people from Canada represented on the forums? If so, where do you guys play, and what is the normal point games played there? I have a list up to 2000, but would be happy going under or above as well. 

They know what we are, for they are us. They know the attributes of our armour and our weapons. They also know our tactics and formulae of war, for our beloved primarch has made his codifications available to all his brothers. We never thought we would need to conceal our combat methods from our own kind. Today, we have been disabused of that notion. So we must fight them in ways that they do not expect from us. We must use the unconventional, the improvised and the makeshift. In order to properly honour the combat teachings of Roboute Guilliman, we must cast his rules aside for the day.

Aeonid Thiel, during the betrayal at Calth

Engineerharry

Engineerharry

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7 posts

Thread Necro Alert. Thought I'd add I'm the TO in Fredericton, we have a pretty big community with lots of tournaments. Drop me a message if you're willing to make the drive. 

Neotericity

Neotericity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17 posts

I'm bringing the Maritimes back, let me know if you're in Nova Scotia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users