Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Just a thread to post my WIPS.

First up a test mini that is still waiting for decals, weathering, damage and dullcoat.

tOHPnvH.jpg

rQjIhJu.jpg

yiA010o.jpg

Dzhambul the bloody handed leader of breaching team Isha 11.

1QDw1sh.jpg

T6XxI3O.jpg

hHMXyQc.jpg

Turgan'Yul Headman of the 27th Host of the 5th legion. known as The Reaper of the Fields of Galvarax.

jMc8JA1.jpg

oraUOEZ.jpg

u8YXlfR.jpg

working on some freehand, still need to highlight it. Blues need a dot of white but il do that at the same time as the final edge highlight.

Gold needs a wash and a highlight and the freehand needs highlights. Ive also started on his arms so its back to stage one *cries in screaming skull*

yhupDCk.jpg

yyD9VKO.jpg

ucpWxFJ.jpg

euwBWdk.jpg

9HM7Vn7.jpg

6QZCKg4.jpg

It's always a treat to see White Scars and yours are stunning!

The paint jobs are looking great but what I really love is that Headman. Awesome use of that wolf mini with its pose and the extra touches you added. I will be "borrowing" that idea from you since I have one sitting around.

You did a great job removing a lot of the wolfy details. I was looking at your mini for a good while trying to place it before I realized it was Geigor (I think that's his name). Forgot I still had one I was going to give my bud when he had some wolves. I have regular hobby files but emery board sounds good as its thinner and can fit into some spots a heck of lot easier.

Get better soon, bud! Definitely go with what you like but I do think a white lightning bolt under the eyes could look cool on a future marine.

And now that I think about it...we could name the Legionary Da'veed Bow'e =/

Archived