Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

XmIHRhE.jpg

little damage to the contemptor but ive emailed FW but even at its worse its a few hours work to fix it.

• hushrong and Pearson73 like this

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,469 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem

I am very jealous of that big box of resin, brother. Looking forward to seeing what comes forth.

gallery_71441_9958_22589.pnggallery_71441_9972_1612.jpgsml_gallery_29004_12090_760.pngsml_gallery_29004_12090_2966.png

Loyalty and Mayhem - a log of heretics and heroes alike...

Instagram - somniabunt_daemoniorum

Writing In the Void - My first forays in the written word.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

broken the Volkite cableing on the dread already XD going to start building tonight and shall be magnetizing the arms so i can build a mortis contemptor.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

email from FW they are sending replacement parts woop.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

just a few updates before bed.

“I wouldn’t decline assistance from even Kurze’s mob these days.” Growled an astarte as he joined the pair. Ju-long’s armour was pitted and burnt the bright white tarnished and filthy with him he carried the great banner of the brotherhood unfurled. The heavy silken tapestry was awash with honours of the Great Crusade and glinted in the low light. “I thought you would want me to bring this, Khan.” He bowed.

Turgan’yul ran his hand over the gold stitching reading the names of past victories  Alpha Matrax, Cydona, Luna VII, Gaul.  Each stirring a memory of victories won.

“Seems such a shame, for our last stand to be here.” The Khan gestured to the dank walls of the storage dock where they awaited their enemy. “Hidden in this dark place away from the Emperor’s light.”  A chittering and the scraping of metal drew the Khan’s attention from the banner as Arban approached with his murderous wards close behind. The Praevian placed his hand to his breast and nodded in respect.

“Then it is our duty Khan to make them fear the dark.” His Vorax bowed with him their heads twitching and twirling almost involuntarily.

E8tfi6Z.jpg

CbeQF8h.jpg

9wlmc5h.jpg

No vorax yet cant realy afford them or justify them XD.

just a big clean box of the first 5 lascannon marines.

1zvBk72.jpg

• hushrong and Pearson73 like this

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

inspired by the amazing K0nahril's Iron Warriors i have started building my 3rd contemptor. I have plans for like 3 more dreads now XD think il rename the brotherhood to the Brotherhood of The Dead.

new phone so im still trying to figure out how to take a decent photo.

3n7D2CY.jpg MuaQwAA.jpg
  • hushrong and Markus_ like this

hushrong

hushrong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,712 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Man, I am going to have to follow suit with my plastic contemptor and give him a modified termi helm. That just looks so good!

The modified SoH command squad look great and will be perfect for the White Scars! Looking forward to you going to town on those FW minis!

Black Legion: The Fire Rises
Emperor's Children: Cult of Golden Tears

Alpha Legion: The Heads of the Hydra Strike

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts
So I was planning on magnetising the contempors missile battery but it's right onto of a grate and would look garbage. I've also done the bone layer on Vir and washed with agrax so I'll start the white proper soon.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

still cant take a good damn photo with this phone :s also my internet is down so i have to do my uploads at work XD.

M6eIldX.jpg

since this was taken i have started the red too but not the freehand that will come after i have redone the blacks.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

hope these look better.

l9CyTPG.jpg

YjLamlG.jpg

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,193 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
I think the animal jaws should be lowered, so they won't obstruct the interred White Scar's peripheral vision. And what's that thing chained to the Contemptor's left arm?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

I think the animal jaws should be lowered, so they won't obstruct the interred White Scar's peripheral vision. And what's that thing chained to the Contemptor's left arm?

"Dragging a chunk of the wall with him the ancient demanded the tech marines of the 7th legion afix it to his shattered arm."  its a chunk of the wall of the Imperial Palace. I have no idea what the mini its from it came in a box of stuff.

xWQaFqn.jpg

OqZXZPL.jpg

XLmxLxZ.jpg

MvaKYaK.jpg

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

little update before bed.

Tried to add a Raptor Imperialis to Vir but it needs tidying up alot.

aLkMLEF.jpg

first coat of dark sea green on the banner of the Aquila il be shading with washes and then using bone added to the blue to highlight.

d6v7rHV.jpg

• TheWeepingAngel likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users