Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Contemptor is looking awesome. I would say unless he had a victim under his foot booth feet down would be the way to go. If you can get that crawling away marine from Al's base that would be superb! Or just cut a marine up and copy that pose.

100 points to Gryffindor if you model the leg up to do the crane kick from karate kid. :smile.:

Contemptor is looking awesome. I would say unless he had a victim under his foot booth feet down would be the way to go. If you can get that crawling away marine from Al's base that would be superb! Or just cut a marine up and copy that pose.

100 points to Gryffindor if you model the leg up to do the crane kick from karate kid. :smile.:

well i was planning a CCW leviathan my concept art is below.

beverly-hills-ninja-1200-1200-675-675-cr

little update dread is nearly done i still dont have any weapons for him and all the trading pages on FB have dried up no contemptor weapons for sale at all.

q9YLEFh.jpg

may have gone ott on the blood.

jdVOzrK.jpg

leader of the heavy weapons team has stolen a tank commanders spotting scope.

OFTTFC9.jpg

and heres there helmets.

5572obt.jpg

Excellent work on the Contemptor thus far. Will you arm him with a chainfist, so it looks like the Contemptor personally inflicted the wounds we saw on the dying Emperor's Children member? (I can see the traitor's legs were chopped off.)

well it will be magnatised like the last one but i was planning a pair of heavy bolters as the first option.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks bjorn im not happy with the knife the more i look at it il take another look tonight

The knife looks good to me, it just sitting at a strange angle. But I think that's more to do with the hand rather than the knife it's self. Maybe just reposition the hand so it's in the same direction as the rest of the arm?

Archived