Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

• Please log in to reply
507 replies to this topic

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

Your kitbashing is well done. Does the Techmarine's backpack incorporate its own grav plates to prevent its weight from making its wearer fall backwards like a turtle on its back, unable to do anything but wave its legs in a futile attempt to flip over?

kinda was going for somethign along this line.

738b773e2e7535121cb52faafcad052f.jpg

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

WB4Y5V8.jpg

xBNWxit.jpg

yfSfXwt.jpg

tN1e5f4.jpg

P7zOYjZ.jpg

• Grotsmasha and deathspectersgt7 like this

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
Gonna try and post an update from my phone let's see how badly this works out :D
Yoj46VD.jpg
jI5Smsu.jpg
  • Grotsmasha, deathspectersgt7 and Elzender like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,556 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Interesting customization on the Terminator. Is that a servo-arm-mounted plasmagun?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

Interesting customization on the Terminator. Is that a servo-arm-mounted plasmagun?

for slicing away armoured ceramite to get to the gooey geneseed centre within.

• Bjorn Firewalker and Quixus like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,556 posts

for slicing away armoured ceramite to get to the gooey geneseed centre within.
Or killing Necron living metal, allowing the White Scars member to harvest xeno archeotech for study (know your enemy, to better defeat them)- or for barter to radical techpriests in exchange for ammo, weapons, and other materiel.

The Terminator may not be an Iron Hand, but he must be lobotomized to be foolish enough to reject the ludicrous deals Ferrus Manus' sons have with the AdMech. (Incidentally, you now have justification for Land Raiders with overcharged engines allowing them to keep up with your bikes.)

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
I think I've finally run out of indomnitus terminator spares so this should be the last one for the moment.

GBwXi5z.jpg
bpgk8bh.jpg

Love how the aggressor pads look on them too
Also getting some red onto the tech marine
pQ113l0.jpg
  • firestorm40k likes this

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

oops

y7jcS6w.png

FlamingDeth

FlamingDeth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,373 posts
  • Faction: The Raven Order, Deathskulls
Too far this time! Or not too far enough!
Formerly known as CardinalVirtue

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

Too far this time! Or not too far enough!

oh you have no idea XD

ive ordered 5mm magnets for the levi, have a graveflux bombard, and the autocannon and full intend to remake the cover of 2016 DooM with him and some bloodletters

• 40K Destiny likes this

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,668 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem/Iron Hands

Really liking the techmarine, both the posing and use of parts.

Johanhgg

Johanhgg

++ MODERATI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 757 posts
I really love your white scars, from first miniature to the last!

Tyberos? Great! You should check my carcharodons Astra-thread out :)

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

I really love your white scars, from first miniature to the last!

Tyberos? Great! You should check my carcharodons Astra-thread out smile.png

i did :) i love the sharks Tyberos will be the basis for my forgelord so i need to sort out a servo harness and axe

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
o8JisvM.jpg
wXxtgzN.jpg
0n6sIUb.jpg
Got some new bits so I made a test mini for some battle acne
  • Pearson73 likes this

Quixus

Quixus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,900 posts
  • Faction: To be decided later

Looks great on the leg but I think the beads are a bit to big for the helmet.

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,668 posts

I'd agree with Quixus, they do work very well on the legs though.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

i shall stick to using them on the lets then.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
So I'm trying out some tamiya thinner as I've been advised that VJ airbrush thiner is :cusse. I was also told to try using using retarder medium but its turned my paint to rubber and has killed a brush and gunked up my airbrush properly :(

Any way here's what I'm working on and what I have left to finish.
7YvJ6b9.jpg
Wmu74PE.jpg
TkINqnT.jpg
f335mtj.jpg
PjG0Rr4.jpg
YpCTK4y.jpg
fSm46Yh.jpg

I'm happy with the thinner it's giving me a less dusty finish

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
I've been naughty and bought some.more minis picked up some delaque gangers who will become servitors

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts

and these were waiting when i got home too so out came the airbrush

a7jvEYe.jpg

GEuVEG0.jpg

• Grotsmasha likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,556 posts
I commend your painting skills; the storm shields look great.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
Thanks Bjorn.

Pretty much finished this guy just snow and a little gold touch up and he's done.
3Yrtvt4.jpg
And I added gold and some more weathering to the breaching shields
KcqOLZH.jpg
  • Grotsmasha likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,556 posts
The Terminator looks great!

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,559 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Tears

The variety in your markings is an excelent touch and their chosen locations are usually very good, you have an eye for composition.

Crimson Tears, Deathwatch and Inquisition WIP thread (most recent page):
http://www.bolterand...updated/page-28

Deathwatch Hall of Honour thread:
http://www.bolterand...maccrage/page-4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,668 posts

Liking the markings and weathering on the shields, they're very striking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users