Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Your kitbashing is well done. Does the Techmarine's backpack incorporate its own grav plates to prevent its weight from making its wearer fall backwards like a turtle on its back, unable to do anything but wave its legs in a futile attempt to flip over?

kinda was going for somethign along this line.

738b773e2e7535121cb52faafcad052f.jpg

Interesting customization on the Terminator. Is that a servo-arm-mounted plasmagun?

for slicing away armoured ceramite to get to the gooey geneseed centre within.
Or killing Necron living metal, allowing the White Scars member to harvest xeno archeotech for study (know your enemy, to better defeat them)- or for barter to radical techpriests in exchange for ammo, weapons, and other materiel.

The Terminator may not be an Iron Hand, but he must be lobotomized to be foolish enough to reject the ludicrous deals Ferrus Manus' sons have with the AdMech. (Incidentally, you now have justification for Land Raiders with overcharged engines allowing them to keep up with your bikes.)

So I'm trying out some tamiya thinner as I've been advised that VJ airbrush thiner is :cusse. I was also told to try using using retarder medium but its turned my paint to rubber and has killed a brush and gunked up my airbrush properly :(

Any way here's what I'm working on and what I have left to finish.

7YvJ6b9.jpg

Wmu74PE.jpg

TkINqnT.jpg

f335mtj.jpg

PjG0Rr4.jpg

YpCTK4y.jpg

fSm46Yh.jpg

I'm happy with the thinner it's giving me a less dusty finish

Archived