Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Love the lore and the idea behind the colour scheme. :)

My only criticism, however, would be that the red looks very pink to me. Though that may be the photos? :ermm:

Any which way, good work and looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Cheers,

GM

These all look good, but the pictures are MASSIVE! Step back a bit and crop the image afterwards. Try resizing to 800x600 ish for web views as well.

I shall try to take some better sized and in focus images tonight :D I do plan on building a photo booth with some decent lighting at some point.

Got a box of spare bits from a club  mate and a bag of basing kit for a grand total of £3.50 which included a RT era rhino so a few bits later and its now ready for redepolyment.  Seems to scale well with the marines.

6U6mIl7.jpg

SeaePxZ.jpg

ive tried resizing the pics i hope this helps.

Thanks for all your comments :)

Tip-top work on these Scars. Confessedly, I'm not a huge fan of the gloss coat, but seeing as you said that's just a base for transfers and you'll be hitting that with a matte that's a transient issue. Love that new helmet you posted.

I should be getting some decals tomorrow so they should be done by the end of the Weekend.

Archived