Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Repainted my Company Champion as i was not happy with him in White. So i have redone him in the more Rampagers esq scheme, although im not sure about the trim on his pads and legs should i do them gold or black or leave them red?

qPP8jOB.jpg

nosH7Sg.jpg

XaECZor.jpg

and here is a little sneak peak at something im working on, everything on the left needed the rims of their bases redoing which took forever.

GtJhaZf.jpg

In the final days of the battle for Terra before the Emperor's final battle with the arch traitor Horus a million hero's lived and died their stories forgotten. Kang Yung was not one of these men, he slew any who came before him his white armour slick crimson by the end of the third day. In the days after to the fall of the Emperor many warriors fell succumbing to wounds, or simply wandered the wastes that had been a golden capital of a great empire in a haze. When Turgan'yul found his friend he was sat cross legged in full battle plate among the common folk who had emerged from their shelters. The masses had gathered to listen to a young woman who told of the Emperor's sacrifice and how this was not the end but a beginning, a beginning of new age. Kang would become one of the first devout followers of the new imperial creed that sprung up in those dark days.

NnQLUNB.jpg

CyukcyZ.jpg

uLGmXZ0.jpg

oVv6B0t.jpg

A terran veteran from the rad wastes between Albia and Ursh the nameless guardian of the dead wears a winged banner in honour of his ancient ancestors.

NkBlHfR.jpg

UrFDg5b.jpg

Another Bits box raid has given me terminator chaplain, i am trying to get through my massive back log of grey plastic before i buy anything else. 

Im going to be putting this thread on hold for a while, i am no longer enjoying working on my scars at the moment. Keep an eye open as im sure il be opening a new topic with what ever i start to work on next.

Sure thing! But as you know, I love your scars!

Archived