Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Now I want to see a WS heavy siege company haha.

It would probably have a lot of monster trucks that "count as" Rhinos, Razorbacks, and Predators. The "counts as" Vindicators, Hunters, and Stalkers will have the Onager dunecrawler's legs mounted on the sides, to brace them and absorb the main weapons' recoil.

Now I want to see a WS heavy siege company haha.

It would probably have a lot of monster trucks that "count as" Rhinos, Razorbacks, and Predators. The "counts as" Vindicators, Hunters, and Stalkers will have the Onager dunecrawler's legs mounted on the sides, to brace them and absorb the main weapons' recoil.

im planning a second Rhino once the first squad is finished, Once both 10 men squads are done il look at adding something interesting like a recond squad or devistators

First five marines are done, the rhino is done and varnished.

05A4U1I.jpg

Y4mlKuE.jpg

cTRdmu7.jpg

Elements of the 27th secure their drop site during their initial deployment to Mellonix IX.  Forces of the traitor 3rd legion having fled Terra were pursued on the orders of the Great Khan, Astropaths tracked a splinter of their fleet to a tiny backwater moon. The 3rd arrived on Mellonix making contact with a local pre industrial human civilization who worshipped the traitors as gods. The 27th made planet fall 26 standard days later to massive local resistance.

0MHbirL.jpg

Topknot adds a lot of character to the dread; amazing how just a few well thought-out bits can completlety renovate a figure.

Thanks i wanted to do it hedgehogged with arrows but i dont think it would look as good IRL as it does in my mind. I love the idea of a tribal army hammering these guys and they are just shrugging it off and BBQing their horses

Everything is looking great, Sarabando! Very impressed with Turgan, may I ask the recipe for the shoulder pads gold? It looks fantastic and I might try it for my Fists when I get to paint them.

Everything is looking great, Sarabando! Very impressed with Turgan, may I ask the recipe for the shoulder pads gold? It looks fantastic and I might try it for my Fists when I get to paint them.

Sure il get the paint names when i get home but basically its dark brown drybrushed over a black undercoat > Brass > 50/50 brass/gold > gold > 80/20 gold/silver > lots of strong tone washes XD.

Topknot adds a lot of character to the dread; amazing how just a few well thought-out bits can completlety renovate a figure.

Thanks i wanted to do it hedgehogged with arrows but i dont think it would look as good IRL as it does in my mind. I love the idea of a tribal army hammering these guys and they are just shrugging it off and BBQing their horses

That's certainly a great image, I did note the arrows on the base and thought there could be a story behind them.

Nice repose of the Chaplain.

Thanks, im not sure of the colours to paint a PH chaplain so im going to try an equal balance of White/Red/Black. The termie im not sure if i should use as a praetor or libby. All 3 minis and the 5 next marines torsos are all primed and drying nicely.

Archived