Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Nice repose of the Chaplain.

Thanks, im not sure of the colours to paint a PH chaplain so im going to try an equal balance of White/Red/Black. The termie im not sure if i should use as a praetor or libby. All 3 minis and the 5 next marines torsos are all primed and drying nicely.

Tough call with the terminator character, he has quite the commanding pose, however an outstretched hand is also indicative of the casting of the warp. I'm sure he'll look great as either, which would fit better into the background of your force? Good to hear more marines are on their way to painting too.

so ive been struggling painting recently lots of chest pains. turns out i have a chest infection :S so i may need to warm my painting room up D:

Phew !!! yeah glad to hear it was something other than.    I have heart problems you do not want the Headache . 

so ive been struggling painting recently lots of chest pains. turns out i have a chest infection :S so i may need to warm my painting room up D:

Phew !!! yeah glad to hear it was something other than.    I have heart problems you do not want the Headache . 

yeah me too im a big guy and just turned 30 so its a real concern now.

I have lamenter yellow Antibiotics that are the size of a drop pod XD.

Still not sure what colours to do the chaplain in im thinking black but with red legs with some white details.

Sorry to hear about your chest pains. I hope your well on the road to recovery! Lovely work on the characters so far. The chaplain is a wicked kit bash. I oddly quite like how glossy the black is though I know it’s not hugely in keeping with the aesthetic you have started creating. I’m looking forward to seeing how he comes together.

Stray

Sorry to hear about your chest pains. I hope your well on the road to recovery! Lovely work on the characters so far. The chaplain is a wicked kit bash. I oddly quite like how glossy the black is though I know it’s not hugely in keeping with the aesthetic you have started creating. I’m looking forward to seeing how he comes together.

Stray

I like the glossy black and gold too it reminds me of German armour  from the 16th/17th centuary

de13a81ca52f4eed0b10c91b6b122218.jpg

The red is looking really good, Sarabando, that cape is just so smooth! But please, do take care of yourself first, the miniatures are not going anywhere, and the frater here at B&C will gladly wait for more updates once you're back into shape (obviously, if it helps you getting distracted or if you're on a sick leave, please do go on :thumbsup: , but forcing yourself to paint plastic soldiers should not be a priority :pinch: ).

The red is looking really good, Sarabando, that cape is just so smooth! But please, do take care of yourself first, the miniatures are not going anywhere, and the frater here at B&C will gladly wait for more updates once you're back into shape (obviously, if it helps you getting distracted or if you're on a sick leave, please do go on :thumbsup: , but forcing yourself to paint plastic soldiers should not be a priority :pinch: ).

yeah im off today as im worse today. deffo not in the mood to paint today, i think my deathguard caught wind of what i was doing and are punishing me.

micro update

Health;  Chest pains were diagnosed as a chest infection. Took anti nurgle pills and then developed a viral throat infection :(  sufficed to say the last week has been super super super fun.

Hobby: The one time over the last week i tried to hobby my glaze has ruined the stormseers cloak and i knocked him off the desk and broke both extended fingers :( luckily i found them and got them reattached. (the Emperor protects)