Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Whose discarded armor is on the Contemptor's base? A dead White Scar's- maybe those of the one interred in the Dreadnought sarcophagus, preserved like a museum display to honor the venerable warrior? An Alpha Legion infiltrator's, worn as a disguise? A Traitor Marine slain by the venerable White Scar's hand?

Whose discarded armor is on the Contemptor's base? A dead White Scar's- maybe those of the one interred in the Dreadnought sarcophagus, preserved like a museum display to honor the venerable warrior? An Alpha Legion infiltrator's, worn as a disguise? A Traitor Marine slain by the venerable White Scar's hand?

it belongs to a member of the foul 3rd legion run to ground by the 27th as they flee their failed invasion of Terra.

bit more work on the Dread. Already planning my second one :D.

GiKPACV.jpg

ZAHY09R.jpg

NIogM5d.jpg

PbPbfZc.jpg

mMYUZVc.jpg

fxmq17S.jpg

The red so far has been Vallejo Dark red > 50/50 Dark Red and Army painter Pure Red > Pure Red.

Next up will be pure red and orange then a spot hightlight of orange. The Dark red always makes it look super pink in photos though for some reason but i quiet like it.

'Foul third legion"? What inquisition lies and propaganda is this?

Just going to pretend the armor of some hero wasn't left on that base and say I like your contemptor! I like the paint job a lot. Curious as to what you are thinking about for the second one.

Just went through your thread all at once now, excellent Scars on show. That Headsman 'reaper' guy is simply marvellous, that pose needs to be copyrighted, sold and royalities provided to you good sir.