Run the traitors to ground! 30k White Scars

sarabando

Stick around for those 35 days but definitely show off the loot when it arrives. I think I will be placing an order myself with FW soon but fighting between getting what I need and what I want has been quite the power struggle.

Are parts for Duhm in your FW order?

Sadly not it's mostly LCTB stuff. But to whet your appetite his base model will be tuberose the red wake :D

Give in to those impulses! That is an impressive FW haul. The new plastic marine also looks great. I wonder if its just the blu-tack making the arm and shoulder look stiff. Pretty damn cool pose though that I can't recall seeing before. I had always wanted to make something like a dual pistol wielding destroyer with his hands hovering over his holstered pistols like in a good ol' western.

Give in to those impulses! That is an impressive FW haul. The new plastic marine also looks great. I wonder if its just the blu-tack making the arm and shoulder look stiff. Pretty damn cool pose though that I can't recall seeing before. I had always wanted to make something like a dual pistol wielding destroyer with his hands hovering over his holstered pistols like in a good ol' western.

yeah theres a fair amount of blutac there. The pose is impossible with the arm stock so i will have to repose in some fashion.

Going to build all 10 marines and prep their heads, arms, pads and weapons to be batch painted rather than doing one marine start to finish like the previous squad.

Also need to pic up some more Corvus bits for a missile heavy support team.

NIce update, that pose certainly looks more fluid, the fella with the bolter is excellently composed, you've captured the rotational motion very well. The terminator's patterns look good also.

so after a quiet evening reading the collected visions book (sooo many mistakes, mislables and spelling mistakes) ive pretty much finsihed the 2nd terminator.

Just a few final highlights, blue details and metalics.

Picked up a new bone/white from Game colour so this should speed things up and finally picked up some agrax earth shade to try out.

PP62S3e.jpg

byGOpw4.jpg

YggJ0Z6.jpg

IGb9oEp.jpg

no suprise ive yet to hear from FW but they have finally taken my damn money XD.

Gunslinger is looking good. Bolter marine is also looking sharp! Is his left arm a primaris one?

The Terminators are also looking great. I need to get some more of those Custodes top knots to use on some of my own guys.

One of those things are not like the others!

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this!

one of those things is very much not like the others. I owned the Iron Warriors bits back in metal and i used them for loads of conversions for my preheresy Emperors children back when 40k in 40 minuets first came out. With a few snips the helmets look great for older armour.

Dang, I never realized his stride was so, expressive. Besides two handed weapons you can get the two handed staff bit from the loyalist librarian or from the Thousand Sons exalted terminators and work that into a hunting spear.

Put a head in that power fist, and have your Marine drag the body (or half a body) this head is attached to, towards the frontline; his goal is to demoralize those enemies and embolden his own allies by finishing off his captive (or mutilating his captive's corpse) in public view.