+++ [Redacted] Crusade +++

Margulix

[Hello, My fellow Brothers! I am playing BT army for year and half already, and i was playing them in 7th edition too. It was hard, but rewarding. Now i want to keep some track of my games and story in a form of some narrative materials with photos. A bit for your entertaiment and more for myself, i guess. I will keep comments in this form, so just ignore text formatted like this if you want pure narrative. ]

=================================================================

M42.035

+++

My name is Alarik. And I’m just a humble Black Templar brother. I became an Initiate in Clorix Crusade, where my Master Saronis decided, that I’m ready to leave him and became a space marine. After initiation I joined the crusader squad of brother Rex. We went through all the Crusade, defeating Xenos scum and clearing the Clorix Sub-sector. But, things became messy.

We were relocated to Cadia. It was hell. We fought well, a billiards of heretics fell. However, that was not enough. 

When our Marshall Amalrich started to work with Xenos, I questioned him. 

We started to retreat from the falling planet. Filthy Eldar proposed the Webway. However, I was sick and tired of this nonsense.

I volunteered to hold down the pursuers, with my life. My friend Rex followed me, with the remnants of his crusader squad. Some Templars from other squads followed us too. In addition, on Ancient with a Relic Standard said: "Following Xenos? Are you a Marshall, or who? This standard will not follow you. You are disgrace. I will die with the true Templars here."

They left in the Webway. The battle was horrific. We fought like Primarchs. But eventually, everybody died. I was standing alone, swinging my combat knife, when I realized, that the endless tide of enemies stopped. There were enemies far away, but they lost interest in this pile of bodies, because the Webway portal was closed long time ago. The Relic Standart was standing. Moreover, my friend Rex was laughing, lying on the ground. He lost half of his body, but My Emperor, he was alive! The Emperor smiled on me and gave me a new purpose - I have to save the Relic, and I cannot give up on Rex too. 

I was lucky; some Cadian Guard evacuated me to Phalanx.

Half a year after, i faced High Marshall Helbrecht. I was questioned about Amalrick's actions, but i stood my ground. High Marshall was upset about that Eldar Issue, but he could not forget about me either. I was promoted to Castellan rank. 

Well, it was more of a punishment, actually. The Castellan of Battle-Barge Silent Warrior - the giant tomb ship, where all the Black Templar Dreadnoughts are sleeping. 

Here, my story begins.

+++

M42.035

Battle Barge Silent Warrior

Currently following the Eternal Crusader into Dark Imperium

+++

Active personnel:

Castellan Alarik [profile]

Techmarine Amalris Frost [profile]

Castellan-captain Voldo [profile]

Dreadnought Rex [profile]

Dreadnought Holt [profile]

Venerable Dreadnought Wotan [profile]

Leviafan Dreadnought Amalrichus [profile]

Relic Conteptor Dreadnought Duke [profile]

Related Persons and Units:

High Marshall Helbrecht [profile]

The Emperor's Champion Gerard [profile]

Helbrecht's Sword Brethren [profile]

Clorix-pattern Rhinos [profile]

Lastratus Crusade Sword Bretheren [profile]

+++

26871344_146897899348715_117751658758275

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

Gothic Sector, Clorix Subsector Records

Redacted by Lord Inquisitor Maximus Koul

+++

In M41.955 mass Black Templar force were spotted in Clorix Subsector, purging the Necron Tomb-worlds. The Crusade was let my Marshall Titus, in  general they succeeded in destroying 8 Necron Tombs, and countless minor Xenos and Traitor threats in sub-sector. The Crusade ended, when the Chaos forces invaded Cadia, and majority of Clorix Crusade Forces relocated into Cadia.

19379700_1916651928613801_63117214509988

+++

Important Battles during Clorix Crusade:

Assault on the Salissa X [archived]

Battle at Giza Plains [archived]

Hunt for the Cryptek [archived]

Assault on Giza City [archived]

Purging of Hive Thalmor [archived]

Defence of Hive Thalmor [archieved]

Royal Court Hunt [archieved]

+++

Archive End

+++

Welcome aboard, Brother. Looking good so far. 

Please stand-by for Brother Firepower's initiation ritual.

I had never received the initiation ritual :( and Welcome formally to the Eternal Crusade!

I am not seeing any pictures. What gives?

[Well, maybe it is because i posted links from my instagram. Hmm weird, dunno]

A fine-looking army. I have to ask why the Dreadnought is gray instead of black. Was he originally intended to be a Grey Knights Dreadnought?

[Actually the Venereble is made to look really weathered. My camera unfortunately is not so good to reflect on that, but i'll try to make some close-ups in the next battle!]

The Paddlin' will begin forthwith, and your zeal will be measured according to this ancient rite. :verymad:

On a side note, close up pics of the Crusade, please? :wink:

[i'll post some, ocasionally! Thanks) ]

+++

------------------

naNrcI4rZhw.jpg

Unit Profile: Brother Wotan

Model: Venerable

Weaponry: Power fist with Heavy flamer, Assault Canon

Info: 

Brother Wotan used to be a Marshall during the 5th Black Crusade. He was rather skilled swordsman too. His Crusade defended planet Xilia XII, trying to stop the Demonic Incursion. Wotan challenged the BloodThirster  to a duel, and managed to wound him, before the Greater Daemon chopped off his legs. 

The battle on Xilia XII ended in Black Templars victory, but Wotan became dreadnought since then.

On the Silent Warrior, one Venerable Dreadnought is on a Wisdom Duty, so he can give tactical and strategic advice to Black Templar fleets. In M41.998, the Wotan was set up on this duty, and he is awake since then. 

p.s. He has nasty character, behaving like a typical old geezer, ranting about old times.

------------------

+++

+++

------------------

nQyK_eWF4eU.jpg

Unit Profile: Brother Rex

Model: Castraferrum

Weaponry: Twin-linked lascannon, Missle Launcher

Info: 

Brother Rex is the second survivor of the Cadian Crusade. He was lucky that Castellan Alarik returned his dying body to the Black Templar fleet. 

For now, Rex wants a revenge on Chaos forces, so he asked the permission to stay awake and to participate in all upcoming champaings.

Brother Rex has a snarky attitude; also he is fond of his sense of humor. 

Young Castellan Alarik is his best friend, so he is acting as his advisor for now.

------------------

+++

+++

------------------

zYVEFHS5n9o.jpg

Unit Profile: Brother Holt

Model: Castraferrum

Weaponry: Plasma Canon, Missile Launcher

Info: 

Brother Holt was a casualty during Nimbosa Crusade, a stupid one. His overcharged plasma gun blew up.

Since that time, he hates plasma weapons, that is why he is really upset, that they gave him a permanent one. 

He hopes that it will be replaced with other weapon (preferable by power fist) someday.

------------------

+++

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

+++

Assault on the Salissa X

+++

SEDwPU1wUOM.jpg

The forces of Black Templars under command of Marshall Titus started the planetfall on Salissa X, where auspexes detected large necron presence. Large Groups of Necrons reacted swiftly, trying to kill the attackers and wreck their vehicles. The battle raged!

_W3-3_LVkdU.jpg

But The mighty Black Templars charched like crazy, rendering the necron resistance futile. One after another, the metal warriors fell. 

oYu4ZEk-v2I.jpg

That is when the commanding Necron Lord with his Royal Court appeared. They attack restlessly, trying to stop the space matrine advance. The Black Templars started to fell...

But The Emperor's Champion stood up and lead a crusader squad Against the Xenos! He challanged the Necron Lord to a deadly duel. And the Lord had fallen. Necrons are started to retreat.

lsWueywQWvs.jpg  

The world of Sarissa X was cleared of the Xenos presence.

+++

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

+++

Battle at Giza Plains

+++

My lord, my name is Elizabeth Bane, i'm an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, and now i'm working with the Black Templars, helping them to purge the Clorix Sector of the Necron presence. We spotted another Necron tomb beneath Giza plains on planet Secoria Secundus, and i purposed a plan how to lure out the enemy to our advatage. We started to flood the caverns under the plains, using the DAM on Giza river. Soon, the Necrons came. 

Gf6410TUpTc.jpg

The Giant Necron sentipede showed up, and it was a major threat to my allies. But the Templars showed no remorse, as they charged it.

RMNViJzpb6k.jpg

The battle was fierce, one after another marines fell, and only the dreadnought managed to stop the Xenos creature.

z05xIDZMq4Y.jpg

Other forces are pushed throught, and coordinated assault managed to flank the Necron Lord, who was slain by a Callidus assasin, working under me. 

CCJvdvNehDY.jpg

The Necron resistance started to fade, and the Necron tomp under the Giza Plains was flooded completely.

+++

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

+++

Hunt for the Cryptek

+++

The Clorix Royal Court lost two out of four senior members, and the Black Templar decided to hunt one more of their kind, using a small but deadly Kill Team. Elizabeth Bane managed to track down the Cryptek, so the hunt began.

lFQjCNL8rdI.jpg

The kill team got into position swift, making a surprise atack on the Lord.

esbT61M63WM.jpg

But the Xenos was smart. He stood on the open, but had some surprises for the space marines.

JmVmd0ps9vM.jpg

The black Templars were ambushed by a unit of warriors ans destroyers.

DC1lswtd1IQ.jpg

The templars fought well, but eventually all the Kill-team was wiped out, failing this mission.

2Wxsch4yFwc.jpg

+++

I was on a work computer (this site is one of a very few not blocked) and instagram is blocked. I can see the pics perfectly on my phone and home comp.

Loving all of it. The fluff for your units makes me want to make data cards for all of mine.

Two great Templar victories for the Emperor! Sorry about the luck with the kill team game. 

Most of your pictures are pretty crisp. Do you use a phone or standard camera? 

I was on a work computer (this site is one of a very few not blocked) and instagram is blocked. I can see the pics perfectly on my phone and home comp.

Loving all of it. The fluff for your units makes me want to make data cards for all of mine.

Two great Templar victories for the Emperor! Sorry about the luck with the kill team game. 

Most of your pictures are pretty crisp. Do you use a phone or standard camera? 

[Thank you, brother Templar! Well, yeah, i used just an iphone 4 mainly for this photos, actually they are looking better from mobile phone than from the PC, so sorry for bad quality. I never intended to do actual reports, those pics are just stored on my hard drive, and were taken for no actual reason. ]

Your Dreadnoughts look good. I'm sure Wotan is disappointed his Dreadnought isn't armed with a sword, considering you described him as a "skilled swordsman." Is the thing on his left shoulder a missile launcher, or a smoke launcher?

[Thank you. Yes, i thought about giving him or the conteptor (coming soon) a Dreadnight sword, but... Well, decided not to. But sure Wotan is upset about a lot of things around him!) Yep, that is just plain smoke launcher. ]

+++

------------------

0bN_fN9IsCw.jpg

Unit Profile: Castellan Alarik

Weaponry: Master-crafted bolter, Teeth of Terra

Info: 

The newly-appointed Castellan on Silent Warrior, he is a young battle-brother, enlisted during the Clorix Crusade. Veteran of Cadia champaign, brave and honest Templar.

Sometimes, he is bold and dearing, questioning the nature of things, and trying to do thing because "it is the right thing to do, for the Emperor's sake". 

------------------

+++

+++

------------------

8i_I62PYkp8.jpg

Unit Profile: Techmarine Amalris Frost 

Weaponry: Pair of Boltpistols, Conversion Beamer.

Info: 

The leading techmarine on the Silent Warrior, Amalris is a curious one. He never uses servo-harness, instead he utilizes a swarm of servo-skulls in his work. Really silent and melancholic guy, he really loves research. He is maintaining the dreadnoughts in a perfect shape. 

Quite a nerd he is, for a Templar. 

------------------

+++

+++

------------------

Dkktga-rPmM.jpg

Unit Profile: High Marshal Helbrecht

Weaponry: Sword of the High Marshals, Master-crafted combi-melta

Info: 

High Marshal is leading the big, 2500-man crusade into the Dark Imperium rift. He is stubborn and bold leader, and his rage often frightens other Imperium factions.

After the beating he got from Roboute Gulliman, he allowed the Primaris Space Marines into Black Templars, altrought his own crusade got only a few of those.

Got some hair implants in M42, for some reason. 

------------------

+++

+++

------------------

toGMInFv7_s.jpg

Unit Profile: The Emperor's Champion Gerard

Weaponry: Black Sword, Bolt Pistol

Info: 

Gerard is a master swordsman, who won the last Battle Of Champions between Imperial Fists sucesessors. Now he is the Emperor's champion in the Helbrecht's crusade, slaying the foes in the name of the Emperor. He became the Champion during the 3rd War on the Armageddon.

List of his kills is a long one. 

------------------

+++

+++

------------------

FcXpfMkFivY.jpg

Unit Profile: Castellan-captain Voldo

Weaponry: Combi-plasma, power sword

Info: 

Castellan-captain is a rare rank, giving to some of the Sword Brothers on exceptional ocassions. Castellan-captains are monitoring most important Black Templar ships, rarely leaving the deck. These Templars are masters of the void combat and spaceship battles.

Voldo is an old Space Marine, who saw a plenty of battles. It was a big honour for him to became the Castellan-captain of Silent Warrior, because contless relics are stored here. His main mission is to save this relics and keep the Battle-Barge safe. 

He is the only spacemarine on deck, human crew consists of Chapter Serfs and former Imperial Navy Officers. 

------------------

+++

Archived