+++ [Redacted] Crusade +++

Margulix

+++

------------------

GYBlq7jAdCw.jpg

Unit Profile: Brother Ulrick, leading the Helbrecht's Sword Bretherens

Weaponry: Relic Blade, Thunder Hammers, Storm Sheilds

Info: 

These Veterans participated in a countless battles, most of them Leaded their own crusades at some point. Now they are serving as High Marshall's advisors and bodyguards. Sometimes, these guys are too snobby and mean to regular Templars, but brothers respect them anyway.

Ulrick is a closest friend of Helbrecht, they became Neophytes together, long time ago. Also, he is quite the swordsman.

------------------

+++

It's embarrassing how bad Games Workshop is at scaling. Castellan-Captain Voldo looks TINY next to the human crewmembers.

By the way, is he named after the 'Soul Calibur' character?

[ A bit, just like this name) Yep, the newer models in my army are using legs of assault/vangaurd/deathwatch so they are taller than the regular old marines. 

Hmm maybe i should change legs of Voldo too. ]

+++

------------------

KvAvG8hX-cY.jpg

Unit Profile: Clorix Crusade pattern Rhinos

Weaponry: Storm Bolter

Info: 

These rhinos were developed for transporting the troops in low-atmospheric or chemically-polluted planets. These transports have the non-standart storm-bolter turret, controlled by the Spirit of The Machine.  

------------------

+++

Loving the Sword brethren at the top of the page, those spellcrow bits work really well. Certainly look like inner circle Brothers. I was going to get some of those before but had doubts they wouldn't work. Think I might just get myself a pack now. 

Loving the Sword brethren at the top of the page, those spellcrow bits work really well. Certainly look like inner circle Brothers. I was going to get some of those before but had doubts they wouldn't work. Think I might just get myself a pack now. 

[Yep, they kits are great, i'm also using their Rhino doors too! Higly recommend those! Well, i'm bored with our old crusader upgrade pack because i have 3x of those. ]

=================================================================

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

Gothic Sector, Clorix Subsector Records

Redacted by Lord Inquisitor Maximus Koul

+++

Assault on the Giza City

+++

In the City of Giza Administratum noticed suspicious activity. All the imperial commanders in the sector were notifed, and notice came to Marshall too. He decided to investigqate this matter, and set course for the planet. Auspex scan showed a lage force of unknown origin. Later inspection showed minor chaos tint on this pirated and renegades.

The planetfall started.

The Renegade formations fortified the city center. A lot of Artillers units and even super-heavy tank!

EOfnjyi0WAA.jpg

The renegade leader barked orders, as he saw the Space Marine Thunderhawks and droppods approaching the city!

Zbv0wrCN3hs.jpg

But the Black Templars came! A lot of infantry approached the positions, riding bikes and land raider.

KAAww2sHHZA.jpg

And then the Drop pods fell, blocking the artillery fire.

fCtpSxPqjSk.jpg

kJdEC37u8SA.jpg

HNLroP_l4VA.jpg

The Clorix sword brotherhood came out of the Land Raider, charging enemy positions!

pnJK4LtjPgQ.jpg

The fight was harsh, but traitors started to crumble!

Pp4WqhwuapI.jpg

After the fight, inquisiton investigated the origins of these traitors, but the information is not availiable to the Imperium public, at least for now.

PUN5NfxTUWw.jpg

+++

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

+++

Purging of Hive Thalmor

+++

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor continued to trail the renegades, and left the crusade. But after a while, adistress call came from her to the Templars. On a planet Clodia Prime, Thalmor Hive was isfestated by Genestealer cult. The Inquisitor was in trouble. Marshall decided to aid her with his forces.

Elizabeth was pinned down in the city, supported by a small force of Space wolves.

XbbAa_Exkek.jpg

iiCSd_5uf1Y.jpg

But not only the Genestealer cult was on a move - a force of Dark Eldar tried to sneak attack the loyalists. The fight escalated!

h0FclGA4-58.jpg

jUnC7xLhyqc.jpg

-DGyJgJkUuc.jpg

uCtYVdI4IAo.jpg

G3W-viT_vgM.jpg

A0TAFGpER7E.jpg

RXOFGTd_2wE.jpg

After few days, the hive was completely purged of Xenos presence!

+++

+++

------------------

-MMNi2yjCKM.jpg

Unit Profile: Lastratus Crusade Sword Bretheren

Weaponry: Chainswords, Combi-plasma

Info: 

The Veterans of the Lastratus Crusade happened in M39, these Templars use the white elements on their armor to represent the purity of mind and body, after the purging of several daemon worlds. 

------------------

+++

Congratulations on your victories.

[Thank you! Actually i had a lot more games past these years, but i've made photos only of few, and they were more or less memorable, but for some reason i did pretty well in 7 edition. ]

• 2 weeks later...

+++

------------------

4kt9baGK1xI.jpg

Unit Profile: Amalrichus

Model: Relic Leviafan 

Weaponry: Siedge Drill, Siedge Claw, 2 heavy flamers, 2 meltas.

Info: 

Brother Amalrichus was slain during Gog Vandire Heresy, while charging the Imperial Palace. He was challanged by one of the sisters, which made him really furious. And he lost that challange.  

Since than, Amalrichus really angry. He hates mondays, he hates mornings, and everyday for him is a monday morning. 

------------------

+++

+++

------------------

2qBWyh7Zyh0.jpg

Unit Profile: Duke 

Model: Relic Conteptor 

Weaponry: Power Fist, Kerros Assault Cannon

Info: 

Duke is a weird one. This guy saw the Emperor himself, walking amoung the living. He used to fight with Sigismund back to back.

He is the oldest Dreadnought Black Templars have. 

And still, Duke is young in his soul. The guy has a great sence of humos, really snarky sometimes. His mind is sharp, and he loves to mess with space marines, especially with those "deadly serious" types. That is why Helbrecht hates to ask fr his help. 

------------------

+++

• 2 weeks later...

[Played total of 7 games with all dreads army, and i should say that it went disasterous. I won only 1 game and made a tie of another. The main reason - shooty guys just do not want to shoot anything. They are shooting worse than orks. 3+. rerolls 1, i never seen this much of 2's in my life. Also Leviafan with cc's is a waste. Costs as army, but he rarely can do anything because after two lascannons he moves only 5 inches. Well, local meta in Russia packs mass anti-tank weapons here and there, but anyway, maybe all-dreads army is not best idea. Will think about it, maybe will try something else for a change. Dunno for now.]

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

+++

Royal Court Hunt

+++

The final showdown with Necrons in the Sector! Black Templars are started to hunt the Remains of Royal Court! For this matter, the Sword Bretheren Squad was deployed on feild.

vv2-OgdF8Ec.jpg

The Command Rhino issuing orders.

kmYP3YLL28I.jpg

All troops and support are rordered to pin the Necron Forces, so the Sword Bretheren Can engage the Royal Court.

DfKr0io853Y.jpg

TYaPQ4ZSLzI.jpg

R7JEUBXfItY.jpg

The Brave crusader squad charge the court, so the cannot get away!

G47F0JNZHOw.jpg

vBhTkzwfCZM.jpg

And the Court fells. Many Sword Brothers lie wounded or dead, but the victory is archieved!

That was a glorious end of the CLORIX CRUSADE.

+++

Inquisitorial Archive

+++

Defence of Hive Thalmor 

+++

The Genesteaer cult was purged, but unfortunately they summoned the remains of hive fleet, which was in nearby system. The Black Templars defended the Hive with all their zeal, and after a HARSH BATTLE the battle was won.

CwQhyu_UWdE.jpg

fIkt_fFt1OE.jpg

t8BipVbwTGE.jpg

GSTnPlCHzZM.jpg

lrDXx4osQDI.jpg

Congratulations on your victory. Your models look good, but why wear red crosses on a black background, as opposed to the black cross on a white background that is the Chapter symbol? To ID these Templars as participants in a specific Crusade, or under a specific Marshal's command?

Congratulations on your victory. Your models look good, but why wear red crosses on a black background, as opposed to the black cross on a white background that is the Chapter symbol? To ID these Templars as participants in a specific Crusade, or under a specific Marshal's command?

Red Cross on Black plaudron means sword brotherhood, so my Vets are wearing those insignia! Well, i have some white crosses on black for Clorix Crusade Veterans, because this is the colors of Marshall Titus.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-09bwMowsgA4/VO4WWMJp--I/AAAAAAAACqA/NDx5EK1kDac/s1600/Black%2BTemplars%2BInsignia.jpg

Also My Chaplain is white for Clorix Crusade - because he is so pure and zealot that he was allowed to paint his armour white.

Hopefully not bursting your bubble here... but Chaplains take the color of the purest black to denote their purity of servitude for the Emperor...

see, waaaaay back in the day when GW was still extremely grimdark, the Emperor's colors were denoted to be the deepest darkest black... that's partly why Sigismund, first and best Black Templar, got his armor painted black when he was given the title of Emperor's Champion... being given the according to old lore, being an Emperor's Champion meant bearing the black colors of the Emperor... I dunno why GW did this, but even Chaplains from Word Bearers bear just their Chapter colors prior to the heresy as the Emperor does not acknowledge them to be worthy of bearers of his colors... Sigismund however, was worthy enough that he abandoned his Legion colors (not a small feat as pride towards your Legion is a massive thing during the Horus Heresy and Legionnaires leaving behind their Legion because of betrayal was always viewed as being a shameful or traitorous thing to do...) and repainted his armor/used a differently colored armor during his defense of the Palace of Terra... and afterwards, all of his followers and those with strict dedication to the Emperor of Mankind, bore the color black...

but you can keep the white Chaplain, just a bit of a lore as to why white isn't the color of purity in the Imperium, it's actually black...

Archived