Slaanesh death theme?

Lord Kallozar

Very easily, depends on how you want to work it. Could be something as simple as giving their unfortunate victims a certain death. Spectacular, showy, quick etc there's plenty to pick from. You could build the fluff up to support this without much effort either I think. For example in my Slaanesh Marines some compete with each other on the most graceful and elegant of kills, could be something like racking up the highest kill count or even simpler still - anything not good enough in their eyes must be destroyed! :tongue.:

They, as chosen by the Dark Prince, are perfect in every way. So perfect, that not even fate or the inevitable death of all can stand in the way of his/hers/their plan/glory/path. ;) just go with it I say!

They should bundle a copy of Hellraiser with any Slaanesh boxes.

I'd throw money at GW if they did this and I already have all the films and most of the books/comics.

The Siege Dancers like beating people and their leader is obsessed with motherhood/having children...despite having been a Great Crusade veteran and male originally...

Their lack of focus is why the Warmaster contracted the Nightblades to kill them, sending Adrastus the Anathame to take her on. She killed him repeatedly, but he kept coming back-being perpetual, until he finally landed the killing blow-severing her connection with her god(dess), and the warp, obliterating it's soul in a fit of shrill sobbing.

The rest were largely janitored by the rest of the Nightblades, but some escaped due to Cadia blowing up. They seek to ressurect their daemon princess, but that's impossible, so they throw themselves at death. Abaddon is pleased with the unreliable element being removed and granted the Nightblades free of their debt to him-though the destruction of the planet didn't get as many of the Nightblades killed as he might have liked. They are still as loyal as any Warband could be, and would be an asset in the future of the crusade, but for now, the Nightblades prowl the Dark Imperium, following their own directives for the first time in centuries.

Edited by Trevak Dal

Hey, would it be fluffy for a Slaanesh army to be obsessed with death? How would it work fluff-wise too?

yes, it is extremely possible and has actually happened in the fluff already. In the Horus Heresy book "Galaxy in Flames" Lucius began hearing the "music of death" as he fought the leader of Isvaan III. He didn't know that he was being infected by the Slaaneshi music.