How are your Custodes doing?

Supreme command is 2 or 3 minimum?

So If i want take inquisitor i must take 3 of them with supreme? Or take vanguard with DH, monkey, or Acolyte?

Or take auxiliary with -1CP? I don’t understand that. Inquisitors are made to be in whatever detachment They want to be without any concequences. Or from another point of view the should have all key words avialible

Supreme command is 2 or 3 minimum?

So If i want take inquisitor i must take 3 of them with supreme? Or take vanguard with DH, monkey, or Acolyte?

Or take auxiliary with -1CP? I don’t understand that. Inquisitors are made to be in whatever detachment They want to be without any concequences. Or from another point of view the should have all key words avialible

I think they overlooked Inquisitors when they were handing out a similar ability to Sisters of Silence, Legion of the Damned, etc.  I guess it's "fluffy" that you need to take a vanguard of attendants, but yeah, it does hurt the ease of inclusion.

I think the biggest problem for Custodes from the FAQ is that we will have a ton of trouble assaulting into ruins due to our large bases. It will be incredibly easy on many tables to deny any charge targets to Custodes, especially if you are using bikes, which have huge bases.

I think the biggest problem for Custodes from the FAQ is that we will have a ton of trouble assaulting into ruins due to our large bases. It will be incredibly easy on many tables to deny any charge targets to Custodes, especially if you are using bikes, which have huge bases.

Shoot them, create space. charge them, kill them.

I think the biggest problem for Custodes from the FAQ is that we will have a ton of trouble assaulting into ruins due to our large bases. It will be incredibly easy on many tables to deny any charge targets to Custodes, especially if you are using bikes, which have huge bases.

Your opponent gets to decide which models to remove though. They will undoubtedly remove the models in the back. Creating room is not that easy when your opponent picks which models to remove.

I think the biggest problem for Custodes from the FAQ is that we will have a ton of trouble assaulting into ruins due to our large bases. It will be incredibly easy on many tables to deny any charge targets to Custodes, especially if you are using bikes, which have huge bases.

Your opponent gets to decide which models to remove though. They will undoubtedly remove the models in the back. Creating room is not that easy when your opponent picks which models to remove.

How exactly does this work now with the new FAQ and where does this ruling appear ?

It's in the BRB FAQ. The charging models have to physically fit we within 1" of the enemy model to make the charge. So if they spread out their 5 man squad across the whole floor of the ruin, they cannot be charged. Clearing off enough space for big Custodes bases will be difficult.

What about wobbly model syndrome ?

According to the FAQ, it no longer applies. It specifically says if they can't physically fit, they fail the charge.

I cant seem to find this or the no move after deepstrike portion, I want to prepare for an upcoming game. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks all!

I cannot find the BRB FAQ.

The deep strike ruling appears in the big FAQ (i.e., WARHAMMER 40,000: THE BIG FAQ (SUMMARY AND BETA RULES) which you can find here up top to the left:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/

Ive gone over that a few times but all i can seem to find is if you deepstrike first turn it has to be in your own deployment.....maybe im blind haha 

Wow....i thought all this deep strike mess was containted first turn. So no matter when i drop my Allarus termies in they can't move? just charge?

Yes, but this isn't new for us since Custodes have no power that lets Allarus move in a different phase.

Other armies that do have such powers are now more limited (most notably Eldar and Tyranids).