Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How are your Custodes doing?

• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

Knight of Lupus

Knight of Lupus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,059 posts
  • Faction: Custodes, Dark Angels

I haven't had a chance to get them on the table yet (still under construction) but my Custodes are about to do worse now that I can apparently no longer put the Inquisitor, Culexus and Null-Maidens in one detachment together.  Having to run them as three separate detachments means unless I'm in games with a high-points level, I won't be able to use them for their intended purpose.

So the whole idea of "adapt to the weakness" just got thrown out the window by the FAQers who wrote sloppy errata.

• Constantine Trajanus Ultor likes this
"Heed not the whispers in the gloom, or the rantings of madmen, for they will attempt to beguile you.
Cleave to your training, for heretics speak naught but lies and damnations.  Let thy weapons speak in answer."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users