How are your Custodes doing?

Just pretend to play the objective and kill all their characters instead..

If only it were that easy! That character dread stratagem is an absolute killer, and there's always some pesky scouts hidden out of sight.

@rcoon

Have you managed to play anymore games with your list since you last posted? It looks promising. I have a squad if Aquilons that I need to get painted up soon and I'm interested to see how your play testing is going.

Just pretend to play the objective and kill all their characters instead..

If only it were that easy! That character dread stratagem is an absolute killer, and there's always some pesky scouts hidden out of sight.

@rcoon

Have you managed to play anymore games with your list since you last posted? It looks promising. I have a squad if Aquilons that I need to get painted up soon and I'm interested to see how your play testing is going.

Played against another Chaos list and did exceedingly well. Opponent thought he had me on the coals after a first turn of pummelling and then wept when trajaan, two squads of termies and a squad of spear guardians dropped on three of his predators and two space marine squads holding his only two points. He foolishly charged a squad of swordbois with a demon prince and died on retaliation. People forget how much damage the swords do, not just a crappy pistol ;)

That's the dream at the moment! Dropping in multiple units of Aquilons into an opponent's back field.

Our Spear troops are also super good against light vehicles when we pop the Spear strat for +1 to wound. I faced a Contemptor spam Chaos list a while back and it was an absolute Godsend!

Sounds like your list is coming along well!

That's the dream at the moment! Dropping in multiple units of Aquilons into an opponent's back field.

Our Spear troops are also super good against light vehicles when we pop the Spear strat for +1 to wound. I faced a Contemptor spam Chaos list a while back and it was an absolute Godsend!

Sounds like your list is coming along well!

Oh yeah the +1 to wound spear strat is perfect for taking out T7 units with the spear squad, the AP really helps getting damage through. The Aquilons I'm finding most useful at shooting off MEQ before charging armour.

Lost against them the other day. :biggrin.:

I have a brother, who I'm trying to get into the hobby because it's fun. I lent him my Custodes, and played against him with my Genestealer Cults in a 500-point game to table. The lad decided to castle (we were playing Zone Mortalis terrain using rules my FLGS' manager developed, so he could bottleneck me really easily) and he managed to kill me off pretty quick once I started rushing in. Managed to pop a squad of Wardens with my Aberrants, though!