Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guilliman Deathwatch Tactics

deathwatch guilliman tactics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Inquisitor Red

Inquisitor Red

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 73 posts

Hey guys,

So like everyone else, I love playing with Roboute Guilliman on the table. Anyone have any ideas on tactics for how to best use him best with Deathwatch? Keep in mind I'm just looking to use Guilliman as a Lord of War attachment to a solo Deathwatch army list, so no <chapter> Ultramarine units being added to boost his effects. Thanks guys!

For the Watch!

Thanatos31

Thanatos31

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 42 posts

yeah - bring 90% Ultramarines and a patrol detachment of DW ;) 

shanewatts

shanewatts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 214 posts
If you aren't taking any UM units, he is mostly wasted. Sure you'll get extra cp if you make him your warlord, but he is only letting you reroll 1s to hit, which you can get from a captain that is nearly 300pts cheaper.

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,730 posts
  • Faction: WAAAGH!!!

If you aren't taking any UM units, he is mostly wasted. Sure you'll get extra cp if you make him your warlord, but he is only letting you reroll 1s to hit, which you can get from a captain that is nearly 300pts cheaper.

^This.  Don't get me wrong, take what you like/enjoy, but you'd get more utility from native HQ choices such as the Watch Master or other "Imperium Faction" characters such as Celestine.

Seems like these models will never end!

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_10495.pngETL_Medal_02.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deathwatch, guilliman, tactics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users