Grotsmasha's Conversion Challenge 8: WARLORDS

Grotsmasha

LilShah, the praetor is looking great! The only nitpick I might find is that the arms seem to be a bit low in relation to the torso. Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing it painted in the forums!

Thanks! I've glued the chainaxe arm on so I might have to take that off and prop it up, but the lightning claw is just blutacked on so it should be much easier to shift up.

You're lucky I am incapable of growing hair on my face.

I said that once when I was in my early 20's, now I cant even eat without hair getting in my mouth its that long. I bet one day you will wake up and have a fine chin Squig. 

But this is going off topic lol

I fear my 40k hobby burnout hasn't eased up at all; I've sat down twice to work on my bloodthirster and nothing happens.

That's a shame, but if your not feeling it, it's better to go do something that you are wanting to do.

I'm having trouble too. I think I tried to bite more than I can chew here as an absolute n00b at modelling. I don't think that the bits I have fit so I just asked for something else that will hopefully look and fit better but I doubt it will arrive in time.

Maybe I should have waited for a troop-related challenge first, I guess.

I, Ekfud, undertake the Warlords Challenge to build a Blood Angels captain* (with magnetised bits - pack & arms) by March 2nd 2018.

*I might also be using this as a HQ for the Blood & Zeal conversion challenge that runs next week (so holding off starting for a few days) - if that is ok?

You're lucky I am incapable of growing hair on my face.

I said that once when I was in my early 20's, now I cant even eat without hair getting in my mouth its that long. I bet one day you will wake up and have a fine chin Squig.

But this is going off topic lol.

I'm 35.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't get to another update, I've only got my phone for the moment making a proper update quite hard.

This is just a quick reminder, we've got 5 days left until the challenge closes, so let's see some more completions :tu:

Cheers,

Jono

I fear my 40k hobby burnout hasn't eased up at all; I've sat down twice to work on my bloodthirster and nothing happens.

That's a shame, but if your not feeling it, it's better to go do something that you are wanting to do.

I'm having trouble too. I think I tried to bite more than I can chew here as an absolute n00b at modelling. I don't think that the bits I have fit so I just asked for something else that will hopefully look and fit better but I doubt it will arrive in time.

Maybe I should have waited for a troop-related challenge first, I guess.

Three days left and not only it's very doubtful that what I bought will arrive on time but it's also unlikely that I'd have time to even work on it so I have failed this one. :(