Grotsmasha's Conversion Challenge 8: WARLORDS Completions

Grotsmasha

Very well done to everyone, some really great conversions in this thread.

Drunes, man, your conversions are amazing and you churn them out faster than I can just build normal guys.

I need to up my game for next round. Speaking of which is it still Psykers and when is it?

Next event is still Psykers, the date however is up for discussion. If we all want to do 4 Challenges this year, it will be May 1st, if w want to leave it at 3 Challenges then it will be June 1st.

If we do 3 it the third will be either Duels and Dioramas OR Independent Characters.

If we do 4, it will be both Duels and Dioramas and then Independent Characters.

Cheers,

Jono

I will be all over these challenges this time around.  I found my conversion mojo with Berathius the Cowled Prince, my Lord of Slaanesh.  Disappointed he didn't make top ten but didn't really expect too.  Still I am proud of how he turned out.  Thinking maybe for my the psyker challenge maybe Wierdboy Bugrek Éadbusta.

I will be all over these challenges this time around.  I found my conversion mojo with Berathius the Cowled Prince, my Lord of Slaanesh.  Disappointed he didn't make top ten but didn't really expect too.  Still I am proud of how he turned out.  Thinking maybe for my the psyker challenge maybe Wierdboy Bugrek Éadbusta.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing more Xenos in the Challenges :tu:

Thanks very much Grotsmasha! I'm so chuffed to have made the top 5! I've actually managed to get my entry painted up (check the link in my signature if your interested!).

Things only get tougher from here though, they're all so good and you've still got to pick the winner! Good luck to everyone!

I've been away from my PC and haven't been able to post the Challenge Favourite, but i'm back and now's the time....

It was really hard choice between Drunes' Carcharodon Primarch, and Grieux's Iron Priest....

...in the end however, it there can be only one, and The Warlords Challenge Favourite is...

Hidden Content

DRUNES

In the end, the excellent sculpted detail of The Forgotten Primarch won out.

1519586124-warhammer-de-mr-lee-8-min.jpg

1519586115-warhammer-de-mr-lee-7-min.jpg

1519586124-warhammer-de-mr-lee-6-min.jpg

1519586853-warhammer-de-mr-lee-3-min.jpg

1519586903-warhammer-de-mr-lee-10-min.jp

Wear this badge with pride, you've earned it Drunes :tu:

gallery_48988_6285_56058.png gallery_48988_6285_9437.png

I've also made space-saver pips for the Top 10 and Final 5 Banners,

gallery_48988_6285_11836.png gallery_48988_6285_12457.png

Next Challenge will be Psykers and Morale Officers (I've got a month to work on a better title...), starting May 1st, hope to see you all there :tu:

Cheers,

Jono

I may have missed this competition, but I'll definitely try for the next one.

...also, for some reason, the spoiler isn't working for me. I had to manually quote the post, remove the spoiler, and then preview it to see what's behind it. :lol:

In any case, congrats to the people who got top 10, 5 and favorite. All the models in this competition are ace.

Edited by Gederas

Congratulations Drunes, a definitely deserved win!

Grotsmasha, do I understand that "Morale officers" might include the likes of chaplains? I might try my hand at a librarian anyway, but a chaplain would also be a tempting proposition.

Yep, I've decided to include the likes of Chaplains, Commissars and any other unit that is responsible (either Rules or Fluff) for unit morale.  

Congratulations Drunes, a definitely deserved win!

Grotsmasha, do I understand that "Morale officers" might include the likes of chaplains? I might try my hand at a librarian anyway, but a chaplain would also be a tempting proposition.

Yep, I've decided to include the likes of Chaplains, Commissars and any other unit that is responsible (either Rules or Fluff) for unit morale.
Hmm... So I could do a Sorcerer, or a Dark Apostle for the next competition.... Or both. Interesting....