I've found one furioso, but the legs are missing for the sprue, but I found a pair of legs from a regular dread that I can use on another sprue. I'll look for the other one Monday when I get home from mum and dad's. I found one of my Karlaens, but its of no use for this challenge as I want to pain it in sub assemblies. I do have a death company chaplain on the sprue as well. I'm of two minds, I want Monday to come around so I can find out the rules for this challenge, but I want the weekend to last as long as possible to enjoy time with parents and my two younger brothers, and enjoy time off work also.

So looking through my supply of grey plastic, I found a Cataphractii squad where the only assembled pieces are a single torso.  That's two pieces of plastic out of...a lot. :laugh.:

Also, a Thunderfire (counts as) and Techmarine, where the Techmarine is a glued torso, and a pair of legs glued to the base.

Submissable?

Out of interest Firepower, if you were to take part which Faction would you pledge for? Can't do both...

Templars, naturally.  You've just been more forthcoming than Ace, so figured I'd ask you :teehee:

I've prepped a load of grey plastic.  Grav Cannons, Thunderfires, Hammernators...come with it, sons of the Angel :cool.:

What about that BA side project though? ;)

As for prep-work, best stop in case you take it too far! (or just send Ace or myself a PM with pics for use to decide)

Blood & Zeal will go live at 0000 UTC (12/02/18; 1600 PST, 1800 CST, 1900 EST., 13/02/18; 0000 GMT, 0100 CET, 0800 AWST, 0930 ACST, 1000 AEST)

Exciting! Are the 'specific' rules posted yet, or will those be released when the event goes live?

im away from the 13th for a couple days (and Im GMT), so hoping its not a single day thing!

You'll be fine. I guarantee there wont be much happening in the first week :wink:

great news, my plans are now:

build a second primaris apothecary using different bits, make an aux grenade intercessor, make the gravis captain of my dreams.

Depending on available time of course...

im away from the 13th for a couple days (and Im GMT), so hoping its not a single day thing!

You'll be fine. I guarantee there wont be much happening in the first week ;)

I do hope this is something all of us can realistically participate in.

I've held off anything hobby related since the announcement, and now it's pretty much a day later than initially thought.

So eager to get going!!!

You'll be fine. I guarantee there wont be much happening in the first week ;)
I do hope this is something all of us can realistically participate in.

I've held off anything hobby related since the announcement, and now it's pretty much a day later than initially thought.

So eager to get going!!!

What's in your back catalogue? So long as they are unbuilt and unpainted, you should be fine for participating :) Edited by Jolemai

Event kicks off in two hours. The first week will literally be to absorb the rules, to get any questions answered (i.e. is my <whatever> OK to pledge), and to prepare your backlog into manageable chunks (so sorting, planing, cleaning, etc - even buying). After that, the grind begins.