Tick Tock

No more significant than the cry of “plastic sisters of battle” echoing out of a wheelie bin when they revealed Magnus last year...

That said, the hour was closer to midnight than I’d have expected to see.

This suggests to me that plastic sisters are as likely as a plastic thunderhawk. Faith can only desalinate so much.

My Sisters are in stasis until we get something new.

That said, because of the Custodes and Primaris releases I'm willing to bet our army is going to see a shift in design. Different units won't share the same core design, or if they do, they'll share no wargear resulting in us needing multiple kits to make our army instead of shuffling things around or kitbashing stuff we need.

That sounds dangerously like logic. GW has a habit of defying expectations built on pattern recognition.

Unless said logic involves them making more money by forcing the sale of more kits through diversity.

Don't get me wrong, I love a mixed look to an army (I mean I am building Ad Mech who have a lot of visual diversity), but it does mean that it means that any chance we have of a "quick" update GK style (using three or so kits to form almost everything in the army) is basically not likely to happen.

No more significant than the cry of “plastic sisters of battle” echoing out of a wheelie bin when they revealed Magnus last year...

That said, the hour was closer to midnight than I’d have expected to see.

In all fairness that was a little ahead of you guys picking up the emperors daemon prince, maybe "saint" is a better title lol. I do think the longer you wait the better chance you have of gaining some new stuff when you get a codex.

Honestly models that are visually distinct will be a net good for sisters. Dominions, Celestians, and standard battle sisters being effectively the same models leads to some confusion on the gametop. (This isn't to say other armies don't have this problem too)

That said I won't be much bothered anyway, besides scale creep, I'll just be happy with more modern sculpts.