Denizens of the Warp Question.

NoLifeKing

I am going to bother the community with a single, and simple question, it might be considered foolish question, but i need to find peace by having the answer to it. 

Can i, or can i not: 

Make use of the Denizens of the Warp Stratagem multiple times, and thus deep strike multiple units? Paying the required amounts of CPs for each of them, of course.

Thank you in advance to any who can bring peace to my lost and tormented mind. 

Yes, you can use Stratagems that arn't used in a particular phase as many time as you have CP to pay for them.

It's in the FAQ's, don't ask me which one because really I can't keep track of them all anymore :blush.:

Edited by Commissar K.

Ah found the rule, it's not in an FAQ it's just in the Rulesbook.

P.215 - STRATEGIC DISCIPLINE

The same Stratagem cannot be used by the same player more than once during any single phase. This does not affect Stratagems that are not used during a phase, such as those used ‘before the battle begins’ or ‘at the end of a battle round’. (This applies to Match Play only)

It's wonderful for the Blood Banners and stuff.

Edited by Commissar K.

• 4 weeks later...

While it can be used multiple times, it's 2 CP per use. That means you need a couple battalions to DS more than 1 good unit in a 2000 point game.

I've been using DotW with 2 maxed out Bloodletter units and a Skullmaster for the Loci, dropping in turn 2 or 3. That gives my opponent enough time to scatter his forces wide enough for Daemon bombs to get into the ideal position.

They run into some challenges, namely bubblewraps, overkill and morale checks. But overall they are reliable at cleaning out an big part of the board.

One thing I've learned to do is multicharge the closest and furthest unit within 12 inches. I'm often able to wipe out the closest unit then consolidate into the furthest unit to avoid shooting or for additional attacks with Frenetic Bloodlust.

But it's a lot of CPs. I've been using all of my CPs on Daemon Bombs the past few games. Not saying I regret it, but it cuts down on use of other Stratagems.