Danny Cyanide does Imperial Guard - Elysians and DKOK

Danny Cyanide

I think I would have had a better time with them if the riders were seperate. I hated having to paint the rider on the horse. I did the horses completely with my airbrush, and then for the rest I was paranoid about getting paint on my nice horse blends!

Now that they are done I'll probably do another batch some time in the future so that I could roll at least 2 squads of 10 riders and a command squad. I'm very happy with how they look now that they are done!

• 4 months later...

Krieg 111 this is Jumper 20, we have 2 Vulturess on station, 5 Tauros, and drop support with guns, 45 min playtime, callsign Hammer 21 and 22, please advise task and purpose, over

|

|

jumper 20 this is Krieg 111 acknowledge all, break, we are conducting hasty OP to provide overwatch for Operation Double Penetration, break, This is type 2 control.

|

|

Jumper 20 copies, hammer 21 and 22 standing by and IP vic grid 34-21 out.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Jumper 20, this is Krieg 111. Require Close Air Support at grid 1283.72 N 4396.54 E. Both Vultures requested and jump support required.

Stay tuned, Danny Cyanide is returning to Elysia!

Stand by Krieg 111, Hammer 21 is enroute. Hammer 22 and Vendetta 42 are receiving initiation prayers from the Tech Priests (they are still in many pieces) and they will be enroute ASAP!

QhtxRGL.jpg

Those tech priests better hurry with their prayers, Kriegers need some Emperor damn air support.

The Holy oils are being applied with haste, and sacred hymns are being sung as quickly as will please the Omnisiah! The Mechanicums work will not be rushed for anyone!

The cleansing bath of Castrol Super Clean is almost complete on the Vendetta.

kwTIH40.jpg

Edited by Danny Cyanide

HQ this is Krieg 111, where is our air support? Over!

|

|

|

|

Krieg 111, this is Jumper 20. Hammer 21, Hammer 22 and Vendetta 42 have just been dispatched and are enroute to your location. Mechanicum Tech Priests have begun their preparations on 3 Tauros Venators, and they will be dispatched as soon as they are ready!

Good luck, and if you are over run before support arrives, remember that you die for the glory of the God Emperor! May he watch over you in your hour of need! Over!

|

|

|

|

Jumper 20, Krieg 111 copies. Over and out!

LTfGAX4.jpg