Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rogue Trader Feats

Rogue Trader RPG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Terimus

Terimus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 306 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Malice

So I'm playing as an Assault Marine in a Rogue Trader campaign, and I'm about to be able to select a new talent/feat or whatever you want to call them. So far, I have weapon master, giving my opponents disadvantage in close combat against me, and as well I have parry, allowing for me to strike when they miss me. I'm trying to decide what would be most useful now. My first thoughts are maybe something like dual weapon fighting or something, but I'm open to ideas. What Talents have you guys found useful?

spiros14

spiros14

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 267 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels 2nd company

The Dodge Skill maybe? you can't parry bullets (but given how OP Space Marines are in the FFG RPGs you could probably eat the ammunition and come out fine)

talking to the GM about options may also be a good shout, they're there to help you too.

Avast! Traitor! Fear my elegance!

8.jpg

Andrés Pacheco

Andrés Pacheco

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 153 posts
Maybe Wall of Steel, to get an extra parry each round. Combines well with Combat Master and Counter Attack.
  • Terimus likes this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,352 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves
Something that compliments the 'flavour' and fighting style of your chapter??

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_48988_10069_6483.pnggallery_29004_9303_22505.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rogue Trader RPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users