Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1,000 point escalation.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

McElMcNinja

McElMcNinja

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 521 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard
HQ
LoC w/Plague Reaper (Revolting Resilience)
LoC w/Plague Reaper
Malignant Plaguecaster w/Pandemic Staff

Troops
Plague Marines x7 w/Plague Sword, Powerfist, Plasma Gun x3
10 Chaos Cultists w/Autoguns
10 Chaos Cultists w/Autoguns

Elites
Blightlord Terminators x5 w/Combi-bolter x3, Bubotic Axe x4, Blight Launcher, Flail of Corruption
Hellbrute w/Muti-melta, Hellbrute Fist

My main goal is to see how bad or good the LoC really is as I have yet to play one.
I also didn't want to split the Cultists into two units, but I am assuming the 3 extra CP's will be worth it.

Edited by McElMcNinja, 08 February 2018 - 02:06 AM.

McElMcNinja

McElMcNinja

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 521 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard
So I got to play against nids and Tau. I easily defeated the Tau in 2 1/2 turns thanks to my depstrike and he didn't realize I could rapid fire at 18". The nids were tougher and took 6 turns, it all came down to my warlord and his lonely zoanthrope. He smited me down to 2 wounds, but I finally cut him down with the help of Gift of Nurgle.
Against Tau I started 1 LoC on the board, he really didn't do much... ok he did nothing because I never got close with my PM's or Cultists which he was deployed with. Now with my fight against nids I dropped both of them with my Blightlords turn one. Lots of mortal wounds to go around.
My take on the LoC, if your opponent is melee oriented they add more value to the army, otherwise they make good paper weights.

Edited by McElMcNinja, 15 February 2018 - 11:17 AM.

• Many in Arms One in Mind likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users