Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Rainbow Warriors of Prism

space marines rainbow warriors primaris

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,153 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Dauntless Spirit
The artist who made that picture is a member of the site :)

Nice looking army ^_^

Once, a Novice Cantus came to me, troubled and uncertain. A slip of a girl, only a few strides down the eternal path leading her to the Golden Throne. She asked me a question. She asked me how we can ever truly understand what faith is. I told her that there is no coin to measure what we feel in our hearts. There are no scales upon which we might weigh the faith of one woman against another. There is only duty and blood. There are only deeds and words. There is only the service to the God-Emperor, and the price that demands from each Sister can only be known by Him. But know that whatever fears must be faced, whatever hardships endured, that price is forever worth its full cost.
- Sister Katherine Elysius,
Daughter of the Emperor (later Imperial Saint Katherine)

Macabre Slanneshi Prince

Macabre Slanneshi Prince

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 198 posts

Thanks!

Here's the Scouts I painted up for Adpeticon. I had absolutely no fun painting them (outside the cloak, of course). Not really sure why, because I actually like the models and the final result!

BMTv3SIl.jpg
qbiNjfpl.jpg
rAR49iBl.jpg
oYBgvowl.jpg

• Aqui, Kierdale and deathspectersgt7 like this

Macabre Slanneshi Prince

Macabre Slanneshi Prince

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 198 posts

Finished these up a few weeks ago but never got around to photographing and posting these. Here's the command team for my Rainbow Warriors: Chapter Master Arcus Pluvius and two Lieutenants!

885Zugzl.jpg
3ISCs6Gl.jpg
QcQvyk4l.jpg
Hzo0VmGl.jpg

• Kurgan the Lurker, Aqui, deathspectersgt7 and 3 others like this

Fr33Dom

Fr33Dom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 280 posts
  • Faction: White Consuls

That cloak is fantastic mate!! Love the Rainbow Warriors!!

Forward forever backwards never.

Gradatim Ferociter: Step by step ferociously

My DJ page: https://hearthis.at/th23tkmq/

WIP: http://www.bolterand...g/#entry5017988

https://www.instagra.../sol_destroyer/

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,153 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Dauntless Spirit
Very nicely done, as usual ^_^

Once, a Novice Cantus came to me, troubled and uncertain. A slip of a girl, only a few strides down the eternal path leading her to the Golden Throne. She asked me a question. She asked me how we can ever truly understand what faith is. I told her that there is no coin to measure what we feel in our hearts. There are no scales upon which we might weigh the faith of one woman against another. There is only duty and blood. There are only deeds and words. There is only the service to the God-Emperor, and the price that demands from each Sister can only be known by Him. But know that whatever fears must be faced, whatever hardships endured, that price is forever worth its full cost.
- Sister Katherine Elysius,
Daughter of the Emperor (later Imperial Saint Katherine)

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 11,189 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Fists, Black Templars
Fantastic work, as per usual. :tu:

Any chance you'd be willing to share your recipe for leather, please?

"Suffer not the Heretic to live."

+ The Road to WHW & Iron August +

Imperial Fists - W:1 L:0 D:0

Black Templars - W:4 L:1 D:0

Macabre Slanneshi Prince

Macabre Slanneshi Prince

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 198 posts

Finished my first oath!

Took me a bit longer than expected, but finally all my Dark Imperium Intercessors (plus a bonus Adepticon Sergeant!) are done. Now to my Hellblasters.

6HjMSHal.jpg
mQnQNQzl.jpg
KZXZR70l.jpg
hM9eW4hl.jpg

Fantastic work, as per usual. thumbsup.gif

Any chance you'd be willing to share your recipe for leather, please?

Thanks! It's actually pretty simple. Rhinox Hide, washed with Agrax, highlighted with Gorthor Brown. Usually the leather packs have small indentations or the wash made tide marks that give you indications of where to put a few lines for wear and tear.

For characters and such, rebasing Rhinox and then a further highlight of Ushabti Bone would do nicely.

• Kurgan the Lurker, DuskRaider, Aqui and 3 others like this

Fr33Dom

Fr33Dom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 280 posts
  • Faction: White Consuls
Awesome job there mate! Can’t wait to see that tank and dreadnought with the rainbows

Forward forever backwards never.

Gradatim Ferociter: Step by step ferociously

My DJ page: https://hearthis.at/th23tkmq/

WIP: http://www.bolterand...g/#entry5017988

https://www.instagra.../sol_destroyer/

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,502 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Well done.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 779 posts

My Black Lib submission was about the Rainbow Warriors and no i dont wonder why i didnt get a call back XD.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: space marines, rainbow warriors, primaris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users