Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Orlocks up for Pre-order

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,921 posts
Orlocks up for pre-order

https://www.games-wo...rlock-Gang-2018

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,074 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Best news all week!

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Captain Idaho

Captain Idaho

++ ARGENTARIUS IRACUNDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,110 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
I love the new Orlocks. The right paint scheme really sets them up nicely.
  • Preliminary Bombardment likes this

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,075 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

I was about to pick up some Orlocks but then they announced Cultists so now I'm waiting even longer. xD

• Juggernut, Slave to Darkness, Shinespider and 2 others like this

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Tichinde

Tichinde

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 218 posts
  • Faction: Thousand Sons
Must resist temptation to turn them into Genesteal we hybrids.....
  • Honda likes this

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,373 posts

While the Orlocks look nice, I'm gunna hold on for Cawdors. ^_^

• Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra, Chaplain Dosjetka, Slave to Darkness and 5 others like this
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

GreyRavenC

GreyRavenC

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,707 posts
  • Faction: Consecrators

While the Orlocks look nice, I'm gunna hold on for Cawdors. happy.png

We wouldn't expect any less from you teehee.gif

• Lord Thørn likes this

gallery_92826_13373_1665.jpggallery_92826_13373_2084.jpggallery_92826_13373_141.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei05.gifgallery_69091_12729_1587.gifETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_05_.jpg

The_Bloody

The_Bloody

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 522 posts
  • Faction: World Eaters, Dark Angels

Seems like the tiles have a lower price than anticipated on White Dwarf.

I'm actually buying them now :)

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,075 posts

Someone should take a scale comparison pic with those, regular Cultists, GSC Neophyte Hybrids and Marines (probably TSons Rubrics since they are the latest CSM Infantry model we have). :P

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

radionausea

radionausea

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 241 posts
  • Faction: Nurgle, Ministorum

Someone should take a scale comparison pic with those, regular Cultists, GSC Neophyte Hybrids and Marines (probably TSons Rubrics since they are the latest CSM Infantry model we have). :P

Plague Marines?

Charlo

Charlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,559 posts
Theys make pretty cool scouts.
  • Schultz likes this

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,075 posts

Plague Marines?
I wasn't sure whether Plague Marines are taller or just more bulky than Rubrics so I didn't mention them. ^^

Disclaimer:

RedFox

RedFox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 414 posts
I am still waiting for my two favorite houses...oh and cultists and stealers...I have load of them. Kinda makes me wish there was a different Necromunda starter too...but yeah cool Orlock mdels, Blanche already made some awesome conversion with them.

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,464 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

Blanche already made some awesome conversion with them.

Where? I must see this!

"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

gallery_48988_10980_12646.pnggallery_29004_9303_652.pngEcJeVZz.pnggallery_48988_13169_1292.png

RedFox

RedFox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 414 posts

Blanche already made some awesome conversion with them.

Where? I must see this!

Check out his facebook and/or Instagram
  • Excessus likes this

EnsignJoker

EnsignJoker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 340 posts
Chaos cultists ho!!

Great looking models. Makes me want to pick up the necromunda box even more.

depthcharge12

depthcharge12

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,598 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Ist Legion
Finally the army of cool uncles that drive a Harley and crush cans of beer at family gatherings are here!!! :P
  • Akrim, Noserenda, deathspectersgt7 and 2 others like this
Sons of Horus painting log (3000+ points & Horus)

http://www.bolterand...rus-plog-horus/

Scars of Rangdan, Dark Angels Legion:

http://www.bolterand...79#entry4575179

Ramell

Ramell

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 537 posts
  • Faction: Legio XIII: ℧ltramarines
Great facial hair.

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,217 posts
  • Faction: Death Spectres & More

Finally the army of cool uncles that drive an INDIAN and crush cans of beer at family gatherings are here!!! tongue.png

fixed that for you. Instant buy.

• mithrilforge, Honda, depthcharge12 and 1 other like this

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Juggernut

Juggernut

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,605 posts
  • Faction: The Brass Stampede

Someone should take a scale comparison pic with those, regular Cultists, GSC Neophyte Hybrids and Marines (probably TSons Rubrics since they are the latest CSM Infantry model we have). tongue.png

I agree!

For what it's worth, I checked the description and it says they're on 25 mm bases, so they can only be so big. I want to use them as conversion fodder, but eh... I really don't think they look too "Chaos," especially their heads.

Maybe R&H Marauders?

Edited by Juggernut, 10 February 2018 - 03:10 PM.

jd71B4p.jpgMFgjOT4.jpgjd71B4p.jpg

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,378 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves

While the Orlocks look nice, I'm gunna hold on for Cawdors. happy.png

I hope Cawdor look as good as these, the underhive needs a cleansing!!

• Runefyre likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_48988_10069_6483.pnggallery_29004_9303_22505.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,074 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
All Necromunda models dwarf cadians and scale similar to old marines.
  • Juggernut likes this

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Jarl Caldersson

Jarl Caldersson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,911 posts
  • Faction: Blood of Fenris
Do we know how many houses GW plans on releasing?

sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg

"It has been said that the Lord of Ultramar sees little else besides the primacy of his own culture. For him, all worlds might as well be Ultramar." - Diplomat Pyke

"I would have expected that suggestion from Ferrus, or maybe even Horus, but never Russ. He has a hidden depth that one" - Primarch Fulgrim

"The Wolves were the Emperor’s red right hand–monsters in their own way–but how easy it was to only see the savage, to fear the axe and miss the subtle knife." - Prmomus

totgeboren

totgeboren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,590 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers

On pics from the FW seminary day thingy, they are the same scale as the other new Necromunda dudes. So about same eye height as the Escher, and a head higher than 40k human models.

Pass for me. The most fun thing about Necromunda is the kitbashing and making every single model brimming with character. And those other kits that you use for kitbashing came from 40k and whfb.
Having one game in 32mm scale and the others in 28mm is just dumb, seriously disappointing.

But it does explain the kinda dumb size of the Goliaths. They are not much larger than marines, the models are just a different scale.

I think this means I wont buy any new necromunda dudes, only third party stuff, which is fun but a bit disappointing at the same time. :/

*edit*

(Above comment is based on these pics)

Edited by totgeboren, 10 February 2018 - 03:59 PM.

• Slave to Darkness likes this

WfHLk2F.jpgETL_2014_Banner_V2_04_Primus_Inter_Paresgallery_29004_6198_3277.png

“What started out as a pleasant afternoon of drugs and surgery has not gone as planned.”

-Zoidberg

My Chaos stuff, Mansions of MadnessDescent 2ed, and home-made ZM board!

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,378 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves

Pass for me. The most fun thing about Necromunda is the kitbashing and making every single model brimming with character. And those other kits that you use for kitbashing came from 40k and whfb.
Having one game in 32mm scale and the others in 28mm is just dumb, seriously disappointing.

The main thing that bugs me with new kits is GW releasing them in a not quite monopose but not really fully poseable state, not everybody is comfertable with hacking up minis and re sculpting bits. That and the fact the best conversion bits are 28mm annoys me a bit. 

• Schultz and totgeboren like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_48988_10069_6483.pnggallery_29004_9303_22505.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users