Terminator Sorcerer model options

Skerr

What I like about the Praetor is I have no other pre heresy minis which makes him a distinct model. Since he has rank he has bling and not much needed conversion wise.

While an official model is always cool lack of one really drives the creative flow of the community. Great ideas everyone.

Edited by Skerr

I'm using the chaos terminator lord using the body and Anubis head from Wargames exclusive.

https://wargameexclusive.com/shop/chaos/thousand-sons-terminators-conversion-set/

Are the shoulder pasds attached to the torso and if so, which arms can you easily fit under them?

The shoulder pads are separate which is really cool. All shoulder pads are different and quite bulky so you can combine as much as you want :)

Some time ago I did this :

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics16/img519e781893786.jpg

Pretty easy conversion with head and arm from the chaos spawn kit, flame from the possessed kit and wings from dark eldar flying things. With carefull cutting minimal greenstuff work was needed.

Wow did not realize those were scourge wings... Great conversion and paint job by the way.

That head is great and I thought about using it on a power armored demon prince.

Edited by Skerr

• 2 weeks later...

Sure. It's scab red as a base with a black wash, then scab red again. Over that you drybrush/layer a mix of scab red and vallejo flat red, then the same with pure flat red, then a more sparse drybrush and some line highlights of evil suns scarlet, then a mix of scarlet and orange, then a highlight of pure orange, and finally for the sorcerers and other "important" models you can mix in some yellow in that and even go the whole way to white in some places. Then you drench it in crimson wash to tie it all together.

Sure. It's scab red as a base with a black wash, then scab red again. Over that you drybrush/layer a mix of scab red and vallejo flat red, then the same with pure flat red, then a more sparse drybrush and some line highlights of evil suns scarlet, then a mix of scarlet and orange, then a highlight of pure orange, and finally for the sorcerers and other "important" models you can mix in some yellow in that and even go the whole way to white in some places. Then you drench it in crimson wash to tie it all together.

Fantastic - thanks !