Jump to content

Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackthorn/Swordhand: FIREBREAK / A DYING WORLD

Deathwatch Roleplaying Game RPG Play by Post Commissar Molotov Blackthorn Kill-Team Blackthorn Fantasy Flight Games Kill-Team Swordhand Swordhand

  • Please log in to reply
1593 replies to this topic

#1576
Dosjetka

Dosjetka

    ++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

  • ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,658 posts
  • Location:Maelstrom Zone
  • Faction: Badab War Belligerents, T'au

Full-Auto Burst with Twin-Linked Assault Cannon at Harridan

BS48 (+40 Immense, +20 FAB, +20 Twin-Linked, +10 Short Range, -20 Vehicle-Mounted Weapon): 33 (HIT, 7 DoS)

 

Hit 1: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 29 Damage (Righteous Fury!)

Hit 2: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 29 Damage

Hit 3: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 31 Damage

Hit 4: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 16 Damage

Hit 5: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 31 Damage (Righteous Fury!)

Hit 6: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 29 Damage

Hit 7: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 18 Damage

Hit 8: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 38 Damage (Righteous Fury!)

Hit 9: 3D10+6I Pen 6: 35 Damage (Righteous Fury!)

 

The Harridan has 100 Wounds left.


Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka, 28 October 2019 - 09:55 PM.

  • Commissar Molotov likes this

gallery_45765_12339_109730.png

 

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.


#1577
Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,911 posts
  • Location:The Howling Stars
  • Faction: The Castigators
GM:

Dos:

Spoiler

Edited by Commissar Molotov, 19 October 2019 - 06:17 PM.

  • Dosjetka likes this
 
QUOTE (voi shet magir @ May 31 2011, 05:38 AM) 
That is an unexpectedly strong assertion from a dead person.

#1578
Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,911 posts
  • Location:The Howling Stars
  • Faction: The Castigators
Placeholder: Currently updating...

Talon One: Vinov
GM: Given the extreme close range and the fact the Harridan is "grappling" the Stormraven, I'd rule it can't dodge.

The twin-linked assault cannon lashes out at short range, barrels blurring as they spit out a hail of gunfire at the massive creature dragging Spearcast down to its doom. Even the Harridan's formidable armour can do little against such an onslaught, and Ghent's turret viewscreen is splattered with ichor and flecks of chitin. The creature shrieks - a sound that reverberates through the steel bones of the Stormraven - and its ophidian tail uncoils involuntarily as it recoils in what passes for pain among its misbegotten kind.

Taking advantage of the momentary respite, Sabaan plunges the gunship forward in an attempt to evade the Harridan's talons, through the sickly green fog that remains of Vinov's atmosphere. The Stormraven's overpowered engines scream as you near terminal velocity. Surely the esoteric and unknowable secrets of the Adeptus Mechanicus that keep the ungainly craft in the air will be stretched to breaking point. Surely you will all be crushed within your armour, left to decay on a dying world until gnawing Tyranid creatures feast on your corpses and turn them into yet more biomass to be consumed. Surely...

GM: Sabaan attempts to wrestle Spearcast into a dive, away from the Harridan
Pilot (Flyers) Test with an AG of 43: 37 (PASS)


...and suddenly, the craft stabilises. There is silence, blessed silence for a moment.

++We appear to have evaded the creature. I suggest we locate the Interrogator's signal as swiftly as possible.++


Talon Two: The Valshari Dam

The Raptor seems to swiftly and efficiently take the lead in this situation, his brethren deferring to his expertise in such operations. The descent appears to have reinvigorated him. He quickly, almost instinctively, surveys the area using his Mark IX Ultra-pattern rifle. The weapon seems almost an extension of his own body, its scoped sight superior even to the auto-senses of your warplate, piercing the darkness.

As far as you can tell, there are no Tyranid forces within the vicinity of the dam. Nothing should impede you from planting the charges atop the structure before the squad descends to rig the base.



Tyber: The Warden of Beregar City

"I apologise, my Lord," Governor Vortis repeats once more, "if my request for your counsel has taken you away from your more pressing duties."

His tone is diplomatic and deferential; not the arrogant demands you expected.

"This war has taken a toll on my world, my city and my people. I never expected to be this world's governor. I imagine most of the nobility of this world never expected that they would do anything other than spend their life in a succession of parties, scheming and politicking, haggling and gathering their wealth. But the Emperor has called us to defend our world, and I do not expect to be found wanting."

He looks you in the eye, looking up, up at you.

"My aides have scheduled a public appearance, a tour of the Levy defenders to bolster the troops. I'm told that delivering a rousing speech will be good for morale. I asked you to attend me in the hopes that you would support me. For the troops to see one of the Emperor's own would be far more inspirational than anything I could muster."




[b]GM:

NINESWORDS ONLY:

Spoiler

Edited by Commissar Molotov, 29 October 2019 - 06:57 AM.

 
QUOTE (voi shet magir @ May 31 2011, 05:38 AM) 
That is an unexpectedly strong assertion from a dead person.

#1579
Steel Company

Steel Company

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,975 posts
  • Location:Victoria BC Canada

Tyber eyed the governor for a moment, wondering if there was any hidden meaning in his words or if they were just said to placate him. He rubbed his head with the armoured glove, he understood the need to boost the morale of the mortals of this place, without them, they were all lost. With a sigh, Tyber rumbled out, “You interrupted nothing of importance. I will be there.”


To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen


The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

#1580
A.T.

A.T.

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,275 posts

"No activity detected in the target zone", reported Atratus. Likely a brief repreve as the valkyrie would not have gone unnoticed. Holding at his designated point he awaited the first charges to be set, watching for any threat xenos or otherwise.


  • Steel Company likes this

#1581
Nineswords

Nineswords

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 640 posts
  • Faction: Storm Sons
[Placeholder: Spearcast manages to make it away from the harridan’s clutches, moving into Ryken’s coordonates]
  • Steel Company likes this

+++

'We are the sword of Jaghatai. Had you not created great sins, the Emperor would not have sent a punishment like us upon you.'

 Index Astartes: Storm Sons
+++

‘We estrange our fathers and forsake false brotherhoods. The War God cares not from whence we came, only that we fight.’
The Unbroken: A Renegade Cult of Obliteration

+++


#1582
Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,911 posts
  • Location:The Howling Stars
  • Faction: The Castigators
Talon Two: Vinov, a World of Death:
The Storm Son's tracking ability seems as efficient in the air as it is on the ground, and Sabaan flies through the tattered atmosphere of Vinov at Greysight's command. The Stormraven descends as glowing runes on your helm cartographs indicate the location of Pyroclast Gamma-9, an industrial facility and promethium refinery set among sharp-edged rocks, tumbledown crags and coarse tundra. You can see the rows upon rows of buildings, stations and supply dumps across several square kilometres. Before the invasion, it would have been staffed by Departmento Munitorum functionaries and a sizeable workforce of convict labour.

As Sabaan brings Spearcast down in a patch of clear ground and the gunship’s front ramp bangs open, you disembark with a crisp precision that speaks to the centuries of relentless training you have collectively undergone and entirely belies the chaos of the flight. Each of you moves quickly and efficiently, your weapons’ barrels following the movement of your eyes.

From the ground, the surface of Vinov appears even more hellish than it did in the air. The dessicated landscape ahead of you is a blasted desert, shrouded with yellow-green vapour that your auto-senses struggle to penetrate; when the mists part, it is only to give you a glimpse of the devastation wrought by the Tyranids before descending mercifully again.

Beneath your power-armoured boots, the cracked earth is threaded with a sprawling mass of thin writhing tendrils, some strange and entirely alien combination of root and vein. You know they are harvesting every last trace of mineral and nutrient from the ground, transporting them towards the vast digestion pools to be consumed by the hive ship. They pulse with peristaltic motion, gorging greedily even though there can surely be little left by this time.

The Interrogator's signal is strong and steady now, less than half a kilometre forward from your location.


Talon One: The Valshari Mountains:
Teralil works quickly, conducting the rites of armament and canticles designed to soothe the belligerent spirits of the detonator-cores. Handled improperly, they can be spiteful and unpredictable; the Techmarine, however, moves with commendable efficiency and speed. His armoured fingers move deftly as he assembles the devices that will undo thousands of years of Imperial engineering.

The air is still, and Varvost remains in a lupine half-crouch, his battered helm glinting dully in the half-light. Still, there are no signs of Tyranid opposition to your activities.

Tyber: The Warden of Beregar City:
The Governor nods, thankfully, and you see relief spreading across his face.

"My lord... what would you say to the men?"
  • Steel Company, Mazer Rackham and Slips like this
 
QUOTE (voi shet magir @ May 31 2011, 05:38 AM) 
That is an unexpectedly strong assertion from a dead person.

#1583
Slips

Slips

    ++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

  • ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,931 posts
  • Location:Montreal, Quebec, Canada
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

++I do not like this one bit, Brothers, not one bit...++ Solastion spoke over the comms, not risking his voice emitting from his helmets Vox Grille lest it disturb the oppressive silence that was only ever interrupted by the background noise of automated machine operations.

 

With his statement hanging in the air, his neck servos audibly working to the assembled marines due to their superior hearing as he took even and measured scans of the area whenever they stopped as Teralil worked away at planting the charges.

 

++Brother Teralil, are there any structural weaknesses present that we could exploit to create a means of egress in the event that we are...prevented...from otherwise making our way out of the Dam?++


  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+


#1584
A.T.

A.T.

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,275 posts

Atratus looked up, tracing the path of the valkyrie for any xenos that might be investigating its presence. Despite Solastions misgivings there seemed little reason that the tyranids would stage their forces at this location now that the invasion had begun, and undue hesitation in carrying out the mission would only increase the likelihood of discovery.


  • Mazer Rackham and Slips like this

#1585
Steel Company

Steel Company

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,975 posts
  • Location:Victoria BC Canada

Tyber thought on his question and asked himself the same ‘What would I tell these mortals…

 

Looking to the hilt of his arming sword to see the dog tag still attached to it, his mind went back to the preacher that had stood at the statue telling lies to the people, lies that made them feel better. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath he thought of something he hadn’t thought of in a long time.

 

++++

 

A young Tyber sat in a vastly oversized chair at an even more oversized table, taking mid-day meal with Adavan, looking at the serfs of the keep working the fields and tending to herd animals. Adavan dropped his bread on his plate and asked, “Why do they seem happy?”

 

Tyber furrowed his brow as he thought on it, the question seemed simple enough and he answered, “They hope to be Astartes someday.”

 

Adavan nodded before adding, “And that is a lie, mortals need little lies to give them hope. If they knew that they would never rise above their breeding, we would have a revolt on our hands and valuable breeding stock would be destroyed. Careful lies are useful tools, never forget that.”

 

++++

 

Tyber opened his eyes and regarded the Governor coldly as he said, “Tell them a little believable lie. Hope is a powerful tool, sometimes a lie is a better motivator than the truth.”

 

Shifting uncomfortably he added, “As much as I hate to say it, getting those that preach the Imperial creed to be on board with this will be our best option.”


  • Mazer Rackham likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen


The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

#1586
Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,911 posts
  • Location:The Howling Stars
  • Faction: The Castigators
Talon Two: Vinov, a World of Death:
Sabaan remains by Spearcast, attempting to soothe the belligerent craft's pugnacious war-spirit after the damage it sustained at the talons of the Harridan-beast. The rest of you - Akkad, Yeng, Greysight and Ghent - travel in the direction of Interrogator Ryken's signal, following a jagged scar torn into the dessicated earth.

It is not long before you approach the broken body of a Kestrel-class interplanetary lighter. Once a mighty machine, the spearhead-shaped craft lies shattered against a rutted bank of earth ramped up by its crash-landing, its back broken and its hull plating torn apart like paper. Despite the ruin of the wreckage, it is apparent that the shuttle's reactor and fuel lines did not rupture - for otherwise there would be little left but a glowing crater.

The doors in the rear armoured compartment hang upon, the explosive bolts having detonated to allow their occupants to escape.

[color="orange"]GM: In terms of size, imagine something like a civilian version of a Thunderhawk, though it would likely look something more like a Arvus Lighter.


Talon One: The Valshari Dam:
Teralil finishes his final ritualistic adornments, and the last of the demolition charges is set. Its display flashes a series of runes, and then the countdown begins. In less than two hours, the Valshari dam will be breached and the valley below will be flooded.

Having completed the operation in near-complete silence, when your vox-link crackles open, it is an unexpected surprise. The voice is flattered and rendered harsh by static interference, if not roughened by disuse. It is not a voice you imagined you would hear, but the identifier-runes make it clear that there can be no mistake. The voice belongs to Brother-Librarian Montesa, the nominal commander of Kill-Team Swordhand.

++Brother Solastion... The shadow of the warp weighs heavily upon me, and yet I feel a disturbance in the warp close to your position.++

On your helm-displays you see a locator-rune flashing insistently - indicating a location within the Valley below you.

++Brother, I would ask that you uncover what awaits us there.++


Tyber, the Warden of Beregar City:

The Governor nods at your words, thankful that you would deign to offer your advice.

"Thank you, my lord."

At that, you receive a tone on your helm-display: a message from the strategium set up within the Governor's manse.

++My lord, Fleet-Captain Locke has reported that the King of Kings has detected a warp translation from the outer-system. She is attempting to verify the identity of the new contact.++
  • Mazer Rackham and Slips like this
 
QUOTE (voi shet magir @ May 31 2011, 05:38 AM) 
That is an unexpectedly strong assertion from a dead person.

#1587
Slips

Slips

    ++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

  • ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,931 posts
  • Location:Montreal, Quebec, Canada
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

++ Undersoot, Brother-Librarian.++ He responded.

 

++You heard Brother Montessa. Seems that there is a psychic disturbance in our vicinity and if it can be of use to us, it would be foolish to leave it behind. If its a threat, then all the more reason to eliminate it.++

 

++Brother Atratus, as always, you are on point. Brother Teralil, I leave it to your discretion as to when we detonate the Dam; at least for now.++

 

And Solastion made the Astartes battle cant sign to move ahead.


  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+


#1588
Steel Company

Steel Company

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,975 posts
  • Location:Victoria BC Canada

Tyber sighed heavily as he ran his armoured hand over his scalp again before looking to the governor and half laughed out; "We are either in a much better place, or not much worse."


  • Mazer Rackham likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen


The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

#1589
Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

    ++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

  • ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,732 posts

[PLACEHOLDER]

 

Akkad attempts to determine number of survivors from footprints, blood spatter etc.  He will use this to assist Greysight on any tracking test.

 

+Brother Greysight, what do you make of this?+

 

MR.


  • Steel Company likes this

=][= Deathwatch PBP Game =][=
 

Indexes: IA: Scions of Gehenna IA: White Paladins

 

A Sometimes daily dose of Writer's Block: Mightier Is the Pen


#1590
A.T.

A.T.

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,275 posts

Atratus dropped silently to the base of the valley assisted by the grav plates of his pack, the terrain such that approach to the position at ground level was less exposed that from the flanks.

 

A sweeping encirclement, though a psychic threat drew caution - simply stealth may be ineffectual favouring a tighter formation and rapid approach.


  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this

#1591
Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,911 posts
  • Location:The Howling Stars
  • Faction: The Castigators
Talon Two: Vinov, a World of Death:
Akkad, Greysight, Ghent and Yeng

A cursory search of the shuttle's hold reveals that four crewmen, including the pilot, seemingly died on impact, their bodies twisted and buckled by the force of impact. Notably, Interrogator Ryken does not appear to be among the corpses. In the control compartment - far too cramped for an Astartes to operate comfortably within - you find that the craft's broadcast vox systems appear to have been modified to boost its signal strength. It is undoubtedly the source of the Interrogator's signal.

Tracking the Interrogator is difficult, and by no means guaranteed - but it is essential.

GM: In order for Greysight to track the Interrogator, make a Tracking test with a +20 modifier due to Akkad's assistance (he does have an auspex) - so you will be rolling a 58 or under on a D100.


Talon One: The Valshari Dam:
Solastion, Atratus, Teralil, Varvost and Vorr

++Brother-Apothecary, the war-spirits of these detonators have been roused and are belligerent.++ The eye lenses of Teralil's helm are impassive, lacking any emotion to underscore the gravity of his statement. ++They cannot be stilled, and the detonation of the dam cannot be halted. If we are to follow the Brother-Librarian's missive, we must be swift.++

++Wonderful,++ Varvost says.

As Solastion signals you all forward, the Eradicator's sarcasm lingers with an edge of truth. You are plunging into the unknown, with only the word of your reclusive Librarian to guide you, and precious little time until your destruction. It is an uncomfortable truth, and one that hangs heavily over you.

Your jump packs allow you to move with admirable speed, traversing the Valshari valley's fields easily. You pass through crops that are overgrown and left untended, across dirt roads and irrigation channels. Soon enough you see the location the Librarian indicated: a small clusters of wooden buildings that appear to be some sort of a farmstead. It seems deserted, and entirely unremarkable.


The Warden of Beregar City:
Tyber

Within the hour you find yourself standing within the Strategium beneath the governor's palace. You watch as the indicator rune representing Captain Locke's King of King burns hard towards the outer edges of the system, towards another rune, flashing lazily as you wait for it to resolve and identify itself.

Blink...

Blink...

Blink...

"My lord, the new contact is displaying an Imperial Navy ident-tag!" one of the operators around you shouts, his voice struggling to hide an edge of excitement and hope. Are reinforcements here? Has the wider Imperium dispatched forces to support the fight?

You look at the holo-display, where the rune solidifies, a name appearing underneath it: ADAMANT, Dauntless-class.

You hear a crackling signal, faint from distance, but insistent, coming across your vox-array.

++Hail, Adamant. This is the King of Kings. I trust your transit through the warp was satisfactory?++

The voice that answers Captain Locke is stentorian, brusque and clipped.

++King of Kings, stand down and prepare to be boarded.++

++What? Are you mad?++

++Stand down immediately, or we will open fire.++

++Under whose authority? This is an outrage!++

++I bear a communique from Battlefleet Command. You will comply immediately.++

++Very well,++ Captain Locke's voice seems resigned, as she gives the order. ++Transfer this communication to a secure channel.++

With that, the frequency on your vox-channel is replaced only by seething static. The strategium is silent, the momentary jubilance replaced only by bewilderment and confusion. What in the name of Holy Terra is happening?

GM: Steel, whilst your first instinct may be to contact Solastion, they are busy / there is plot interference meaning that Tyber will have to deal with this situation himself... you do have resources at your disposal, if you can think of them... I'm keen for Tyber to take action!
  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this
 
QUOTE (voi shet magir @ May 31 2011, 05:38 AM) 
That is an unexpectedly strong assertion from a dead person.

#1592
Steel Company

Steel Company

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,975 posts
  • Location:Victoria BC Canada

Tyber couldn’t suppress the smirk that appeared on his face, for one reason, that reason being that an additional ship had arrived, granted only a light cruiser but it was something that they didn’t have before.

 

Looking to the governor a quick glance as he said, “Let us see how far we can reach Governor.”

 

He moved to place a massive armoured paw on the shoulder of the adept at the vox control board as he spoke with authority, “I want to talk to the captain of the Adamant.”

 

The adept flew at their task reaching out through the void to the craft, a brief exchange of binary chatter with the adept on the other end before the vox cracked to life yet again. +Adamant Actual, go ahead...+

 

Tyber picked up the transmitter, it seems so tiny in his hands as he spoke into it, +Captain, this is Brother Tyber of the Deathwatch, acting warden of Beregar. In the name of the Emperor’s Inquisition you are now tasked with the defense of Syndalla from the oncoming Tyranid invasion. Any issue you have with Sevora Locke can be settled after we have beat back the invasion.+

 

He paused for a moment to make sure that this was being broadcast openly, +You have my word Captain, that should we win the day I will assist in enforcing any boarding action you require to make.+

 

Letting go of the transmit button Tyber did his best to hide his disgust at having to invoke the name of the Emperor and the Inquisition, but he knew that both had power over these mortals and now in this moment he needed that power to deal with the larger threat.


Edited by Steel Company, 15 December 2019 - 09:01 PM.

  • Mazer Rackham likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen


The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

#1593
A.T.

A.T.

    +FRATER DOMUS+

  • + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,275 posts

Closing into range of his scope Atratus swooped to the ground seeking to pick out a suitable target for the kill team. For once he sought no concealment, aware that it would mean little against psychic detection and would provide opportunity for the lurker-beast that the others had encountered to approach.


  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this

#1594
Slips

Slips

    ++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

  • ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,931 posts
  • Location:Montreal, Quebec, Canada
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

++Nothing to get both hearts pumping like a deadline..++ Solastion says.

 

++Be on your utmost guard brothers, while the Tyranids cast a Shadow in the Warp they can still sense psychic emanations and if Brother-Librarian sensed it, the Xenos definitely have.++

 

++If we are lucky, we'll be able to draw a sizable amount of the foul beasts here and maximize our use of the Dams demolition.++


  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathwatch, Roleplaying Game, RPG, Play by Post, Commissar Molotov, Blackthorn, Kill-Team Blackthorn, Fantasy Flight Games, Kill-Team Swordhand, Swordhand

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users