Ok, so the actual even begins on 19th and the deadline for HQs is on the 26th, got it.

You can only work on HQ stuff between the 19th and 26th. Troops between the 26th February and the 5th March, and so on.

Of course I primed the High Marshal a week ago, though left in parts for painting. Maybe I can find some unprimed bits for Castellans.

I had a dread primed and ready for a base coat. Yep, it is in the stripping agent now. Maybe one day I will get this thing completed.

So for this week for clarity sake the following be valid option

-Emperor’s Champion (Primaris Conversion) from left over DI Stuff

-Castallen Draco

-Marshall or Castallen (Using TwinClaw SB Model)

-Primaris Marshall from left over DI Stuff

Then everything needs to be primed and otherwise once built

Acebaur I have a query, I recently purchased a new Predator. I have built all of the Predatory bits (sponsons and turret) but the hull is completely untouched on the sprue. Can I build the hull as a straight Rhino? Then after the event swap over the hatches and glue in the sponsons? 

Otherwise, I'm all ready to go. I have a Techmarine in bits, a Contemptor on sprue, 5 Vanguard vets and a Stormraven all ready for building!

Acebaur I have a query, I recently purchased a new Predator. I have built all of the Predatory bits (sponsons and turret) but the hull is completely untouched on the sprue. Can I build the hull as a straight Rhino? Then after the event swap over the hatches and glue in the sponsons? 

Otherwise, I'm all ready to go. I have a Techmarine in bits, a Contemptor on sprue, 5 Vanguard vets and a Stormraven all ready for building!

Seeing as you have all the bits for a Rhino, yes :)

Tbh, it doesn't make any difference to B&Z what you do with the model(s) after the event. They are your models to do with as you please :)

How are the Templars on forgiveness for an honest mistake/oversight? I realise we've specified the dates but not the times on the rules above :blush:

The categories open at the same time each week, which is at the same time the event thread opened, so the HQ stratagem will open at 2359 UTC today (which is in thirteen and a half hours' time).

For those waiting right now please accept my apologies, however there are other things you can get on with. Planning, prepwork such as sprue cleaning, etc.

Minimal. I literally just undercoated the techmarine I built this morning...

I don't see what the magic is in having the same start minute worldwide as long as we all use the same dates local. That means we all have seven days/168 hours, they just aren't the same 168 hours.

So cutting the models off the sprue and cleaning them can be done before the challenge? If so, excellent.

Also this

I don't see what the magic is in having the same start minute worldwide as long as we all use the same dates local. That means we all have seven days/168 hours, they just aren't the same 168 hours.

I have a quick question:

Do any bitz for conversion have to be in the 'Starting Picture'? I'm waiting on a few shoulder pads in the mail. Could I add a picture of the unpainted pads when I get them, or since I already made a vow would it be too late. Or if I can't count them in my vow, would it be acceptable if I still put them on my model (if I get them in time)?

I hadn't thought to ask before, sorry. 

Archived