Backpack and case recommendations needed for bike riding

Silent Shadow

Long time, no post. I recently got a scooter and need a backpack to carry my models in while I'm riding but I have no idea who sells them and if they're any good.

I currently have a Citadel Battle Case, but I know that may not be ideal for some bags and so I'm fine with having to buy both a case and a bag if they fit together well. The case would have to be at least made of plastic so it's relatively sturdy, I don't want the potential of hurting more than myself and my scooter if I fall off. 

So with all this in mind, what back packs (or backpacks with cases) would you recommend? Thanks.

magnetize bases of your models, get any metal case put it inside any backpack. You can get metal boxes of almost any size. I have two metal boxes. One with a strap and another goes into a backpack. The bigger one with a strap can hold 6000 points of my deathwing (70 terminators, Spartan, 2 Land Raiders, Leviathan, Deredeo, Contemptor, 3 Castaferums and spare weapons for all dreads and land raiders) I dont have pic of that box and I am traveling right now.

Smaller box can comfortable hold 1000-1500 pts.

wySQ4wR.jpg

Very old photo dont judge, all the stuff is painted now.

Edited by Stormxlr

I have a soft bag similar to Battle foam, an "Armytransport" from http://www.saboldesigns.net/armytransport.html

I have used that while riding a motorcycle without problem for me, the models or the bike. And to be fair, it did not go according to speed-limits either... So that kind of soft bag with some kind of foam should work for you on a scooter. 

Just popping in to update, after a bit of googling, I've decided and just bought a KR-Multicase double backpack and a KR Standard Aluminium case. The bag, among other features is waterproof and has chest and waist clips for cyclists and bikers, which sounds perfect and while it fits 2 cases, it can be altered to fit just 1 case (which is what I'm getting for now).

Thanks for the help and the replys.