bevulf's Dark Angels 30k/40k

bevulf

Thanks. My bases are a bit basic and I wanted to do something a bit more for my Redemptor without rebasing the whole army. This might be perfect as I can still use Armageddon dust around the outside of the rubble to tie it in with the other bases.

Thanks. My bases are a bit basic and I wanted to do something a bit more for my Redemptor without rebasing the whole army. This might be perfect as I can still use Armageddon dust around the outside of the rubble to tie it in with the other bases.

Great idea - if you retain the same colours on repulsor's base as you use on your troops it will fit perfectly with the rest ! You may also add  armageddon dust on the rubble in several spots to tie it even more with rest.

Hi guys can you clarify one thing for me: is it forbidden to use any 3rd party bits on your models when you enter GW competition (i.e. Armies on parade) ? I consider this and don’t know if the squad markings that i used on my intercessors will not disqualify me :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this thread is about Primaris and it should remain so - here is what I plan to paint next. I can say that it is a completely new start.

I want to change a little bit colour pallette on my primaris. Maybe a little bit darker with probably less contrast highlighting. I haven't decided yet but will show you some of the test pallettes that I want to use - maybe you will help me with choosing the right one.

As for Primaris I will at first paint intercessors squad and ancient. I will use Zakariah body for my ancient. He will be holding Chapter Banner this time :biggrin.:

Can't wait to start working on Primaris again !!

gallery_46134_14252_118545.jpg

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I tried to work on colour pallette for my primaris and here's the result:

gallery_46134_14252_595292.jpg

Conlusion is that they are almost the same so I won't be doing any major changes :teehee:

...and to close off non-primaris content in this thread, below is the last picture of the ravenwing force that I was working on for some time:

gallery_46134_15057_49569.jpg

Edited by bevulf