bevulf's Dark Angels 30k/40k

bevulf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

thank you again !!!

Heh, this is unexpected isn't it :biggrin.: :

gallery_46134_15057_128506.jpg

gallery_46134_15057_210075.jpg

do you guys use it in your games ? I think it is non-present on the battlefields of the 41st millennium... it was a pain to paint too

That's all for the painting firstborn I think (at least for a time being).

Now back to what I like the most - P R I M A R I S :biggrin.:

Edited by bevulf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, hope you are all well !! This whole virus situation doesn't quite help in relaxing...

I finished some primaris:

+++EXPUNGED+++

+++EXPUNGED+++

hope you like them ! 

Next will be my primaris captain for my 3rd company based on Lazarus model :smile.:

Stay safe everyone !!

Edited by bevulf

Hi,

I managed to finish Master Astoran during the weekend. Little conversion, some small freehand detailing and he is ready :smile.:

gallery_46134_14252_110508.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_894.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_100312.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_134391.jpg

and with Chapter Ancient:

gallery_46134_14252_254518.jpg

Hope you like him !

I need to finish now my intercessors !

Edited by bevulf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

seems I have more time to paint and finish stuff that I started few months ago due to this whole lockdown thing.

So at first back to primaris. I have a lot of plans on how to expand my army but painitng takes a lot of time and I am only able to finish a handful of them. These 5 marines below were finished yesterday:

gallery_46134_14252_47096.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_85583.jpg

I will continue painting them but I also want to start sth that I wanted for a very long time.

30k Dark Angels. What actually FW do with them is phenomenal. Kudos to all the sculptors. The effort put on them is extraordinary and the LION is absolute beast. Can't wait to start painting them but unfortunately I am unable to order anything from FW due to lockdown but I hope they will reopen soon.

Stay safe everyone and keep painting...

Edited by bevulf

Thanks guys. This is very slowly building up. The current force is well, very small:

gallery_46134_14252_5850.jpg

Tanks, speeders, agressors and primaris lieutenats that I painted recently were for a friend of mine so they do not count :smile.:

Further addition will be next 5 intercessors and repulsor executioner, but when FW reopen then they will have to wait a little bit longer...

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

hope you are all ok :smile.:

just a quick update. I was involved in a AoS project for the last couple of weeks so I was unable to finish anything new for my DA :sad.:

I can only imagine what I could have painted in dark green during that time...nonetheless it was quite fun to do something different from power armour.

I will be slowly returning to the Rock. The only thing that I managed to do, was rebasing of my current marines. I wasn't pleased with their previous bases. I felt that they were to thick, heavy and too bright so I decided to experiment a bit. I chose a darker pallete and added more diverse material onto them (thinned cork, gravels, wooden sticks etc.). I think they look better now. What do you guys think ?

gallery_46134_14252_240327.jpg

Nice change Brother, I like the dirtier look, seems more warlike.

Have you thought about adding a tiny bit of dust or dirt to the feet of the Marines to give them a sense of being on the terrain?

They seem a wee bit visually removed from the bases as they're so clean.

But totally awesome as usual :D

Edited by Interrogator Stobz