demon prince alt models

Ironandforge

Great idea Nym!

I used a reaper brand Vrock for its neck, head and wings on the stock bare chested d prince. The neck and head look great but the wings are kinda small and my prince is a bit self conscious about it. I have been looking for some bigger feathered wings to replace. I have seen some that came off a fast flying bird model but but seems to look off on a standing model.

On the other d prince thread there are a lot of great ideas. One is a crab deceiver body with a Tzangoor head and some wings. I plan on ripping that idea off and using feathered wings.

I'm looking at morghast harbingers. 2 of them in a pack for pretty cheap.

Also gonna keep an eye out for the skeletal mount thing with the riders from end times. If I can get one cheap 2nd hand, I'll use it as a Mutalith.

I like the idea of the thousand Sons honouring their dead using ensorcelled skeletal constructs. 1k son spirits bound and empowering them.

That Thurmatage is a great idea as a daemon prince!! I think it would look great with the DP wings too if you wanted.

As for the morghasts, I’ve been wanting to use their “wings” for a Nurgle DP, but I think the models would look awesome all Tzeentch’d up. Post pics of the WIPs everybody!

I'm using morghast, though I dont a ghost-themed tzeentch daemon army to go with them so it fits.

(also, they look good along my sect "The Ghosts of Prospero", under the cult of time, who are basically obsessed with how things used to be and see the "ghosts" as manifestations of the dead. not the most stable bunch.)

Here is Okbok B'Gok, Daemon Prince of Tzeentch.

uj4fZPR.jpg

This is a name I've uses before, and I wanted to use for a LoC. Glad to see it on a DP though.

Outstanding job. Great name. You're my hero for the day, beating out the mall security guard stopping arguments at the meet and greet Peppa Pig. Adults are savage when things involve bacon, we need more appreciation for Hell Turkeys and Daemonic Chickens.

This is a name I've uses before, and I wanted to use for a LoC. Glad to see it on a DP though.

Outstanding job. Great name. You're my hero for the day, beating out the mall security guard stopping arguments at the meet and greet Peppa Pig. Adults are savage when things involve bacon, we need more appreciation for Hell Turkeys and Daemonic Chickens.

thanks!

I need to finish painting him. Project kind of stalled on me, so it has sat unfinished for quite some time. The only part I finished on him was his skin...

I just ordered the Scarsfell Griffin model for the wings for my DP. Bit of a gamble though from what I can tell they will look better, if not bigger, than the too small wings I have on him now. Nice and feathery, there is a razor winged Griffin as well though i went regular wings.