Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need Help constructing a 1000 pts DG list against Custodes

- - - - - Death Guard 1000 pts Custodes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Many in Arms One in Mind

Many in Arms One in Mind

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

I need assistance constructing a 1000 pts Death Guard for my brother list against my Custodes list (shamelessly taken from BluegrassGamer) which has been a joy to build and paint.

HQ

Shield-Captain in Allarus Terminator Armor w/ Castellan Axe and Misericordia- 148

Elites

Vexillus Praetor w/ Vexillia Imperius and Guardian Spear - 142

5x Allarus Custodians w/ Guardian Spears and Misericorida - 430

Troops

5x Custodian Guards w/ Guardian Spears and Misericordia - 280

What I currently own is two Dark Imperium box sets and I am willing to buy him a few additional kits for him to make us evenly matched. Ideally a fun yet casually competitive list would be ideal for our narrative games, will appreciate any input. 

Kilofix

Kilofix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,185 posts
  • Faction: Radicals, Renegades & Heretics
I’ve been experimenting with:

DP
DP

10 Cultist
10 Cultist
20 Plague Marines

Biologus

Plague Drone

Use the Cultist to screen and take the initial charge. If they don’t all die, pull them back, then Smite, then Blight Bombardment + VotLW with Plague Marines. Then counter attack with DPs and Drone.

Edit - Cast Blades and use VotLW on one of the DPs with double Malefic Talons.

Edited by Kilofix, 16 February 2018 - 02:32 AM.

• Many in Arms One in Mind likes this
gallery_75122_9925_245.pnggallery_75122_9925_845.pnggallery_75122_9925_2931.pnggallery_75122_9925_34773.jpeggallery_75122_9925_17742.pnggallery_75122_9925_17937.pnggallery_75122_9925_15020.png
“Imperial counter-strike massacred on Isstvan Five. Vulkan and Corax missing. Ferrus Manus dead. Night Lords, Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion and Word Bearers are with Horus Lupercal”

Many in Arms One in Mind

Many in Arms One in Mind

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

Now that's delicious, I was toying with the idea of a Prince or two.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Death Guard, 1000 pts Custodes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users