Custodian Guard - Index v Codex

Gentlemanloser

When you apply the “Marine in power armor with a bolter and bolt pistol” to the flowchart. It then pops out several datasheets from the Codex, and you can select from any of those to determine what he is. He’s not a Tactical or Devastsor or Company Veteran or Sternguard or whatever until you select the datasheet to use him with.

Basic rulebook. Doesn't mention a flowchart to enable you to build an army. Nor do codexes. You have permission to build your army without it.

It's a reference guide to help resolve the ability to use index options alongside codexes.

But Your being willingly obtuse. And this is not informative or stimulating.

I won't respond to you in this thread again. No matter how much you try to bait.

Where does it say it’s that? You are the RAW absolutist, so giving me a page reference should be easy peasy.

The flowchart doesn’t say “To use a model with Index only options, use this flowchart.” Indeed, it has a result for models with only codex datasheet and wargear options so clearly it’s designed to accept such as input.

And “reference guide”? Not so much a “rule” then?

Yeah. we're done here. Enforcement actions will be seriously considered. Probably on Monday when I've some time off to set to and sort out who did what without precedent and for how long.

Three pages between two users in the OR is very probably problematic.

Archived