Drop Pod Long Fangs

Bloody Legionnaire

My SWs are Blackmane Great Company themed and I am refusing to give up on Drop Pod Space Wolves this edition.

I plan on running two units of Long Fangs in one Drop Pod as a key part of my list. At least one of the squads is going to have x4 MM for anti-armor and anti-other high wound units. I'm not sure what I want to equip the other unit with though. At first I was thinking Plasma Cannons as they are a good anti-armor but also has some anti-horde utility. I'm also considering Heavy Bolters because they come in at a great price and can definitely be used to thin out some horde. 

Any other recommendations for what I should equip the other squad with? 

My SWs are Blackmane Great Company themed and I am refusing to give up on Drop Pod Space Wolves this edition.

I plan on running two units of Long Fangs in one Drop Pod as a key part of my list. At least one of the squads is going to have x4 MM for anti-armor and anti-other high wound units. I'm not sure what I want to equip the other unit with though. At first I was thinking Plasma Cannons as they are a good anti-armor but also has some anti-horde utility. I'm also considering Heavy Bolters because they come in at a great price and can definitely be used to thin out some horde. 

Any other recommendations for what I should equip the other squad with? 

I suggest you keep with the MM and HB first. Missile Launchers are great as well for anti horde but a bit less reliable.

Also HB can do light anit-armour through sheer dakka. Just make sure you place a battle leader with them for reroll wounds.

Better yet, deep strike Logan for full rerolls.