Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Feast of Blades 2018: Round 1. Fight 3.

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

CaptainHelion

CaptainHelion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,815 posts

Savage and Unrelenting Brutality is 100% the way of Volan Rebek. Also, two failed charges is hilarious, and in complete keeping with Terminator on Terminator warfare.

• Xenith likes this

Indefragable

Indefragable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,079 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
In this kind of narrative matchup I like to think that “failed charges” are more of feints.

Call me Indy. It's less syllables.

gallery_93095_13980_27776.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Primus_Interpares_Astartes

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,879 posts

In this kind of narrative matchup I like to think that “failed charges” are more of feints.

Or the charge is interrupted to sidestep the storm of bolt-shells or melta beams coming their way!

Edit:

As an aside, I'm going to try and keep the fight narrative short. While it's fun to add life to the characters, it's draining and takes quite a while - the idea is that you all fill in the pre-amble and trash talking between your champions, then give their debrief/closing thoughts.

Edited by Xenith, 04 February 2019 - 11:51 AM.

• Spyros and Silas7 like this

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,902 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

Feints that give your opponent the advantage. :D

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpg

Dont-Be-Haten

Dont-Be-Haten

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,130 posts
  • Faction: Carmine Blades
I'm sorry I haven't been very active Xenith. School and work building up, and when you went on Holiday and had your own work build up I kind of slacked off too.

I'll try to get things sorted for a wrap up of the blokes who've already gone!
  • Xenith likes this

gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpggallery_62972_10568_6124.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_Angallery_62972_14467_3723.jpg

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,879 posts

I'm sorry I haven't been very active Xenith. School and work building up, and when you went on Holiday and had your own work build up I kind of slacked off too.

No problem at all, life has a habit of getting in the way of toy soldiers happy.png  This is just for a bit of fun and friendly rivalry between chapters, nothing to be taken too seriously. 

Dont-Be-Haten

Dont-Be-Haten

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,130 posts
  • Faction: Carmine Blades

No problem at all, life has a habit of getting in the way of toy soldiers happy.png This is just for a bit of fun and friendly rivalry between chapters, nothing to be taken too seriously.

Well I'm not. Great writer, but I do so enjoy the aspect of Calen.

gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpggallery_62972_10568_6124.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_Angallery_62972_14467_3723.jpg

CaptainHelion

CaptainHelion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,815 posts

Volan Rebek stepped back, choking down the Thirst that flooded through his hearts and his mind. Not today, he promised himself. Not against a Brother of the Blood. He deactivated his chainfist,and allowed his temper to fade with the slowly fading whine of the chainblade. His eyes came to rest on his defeated foe. Alastair had fought well, but Volan had his measure within moments. 

"First blood to you, Brother Alastair." His voice rumbled, the tension of the Owl's internal struggles raw and clear in his voice. Volan stepped forwards to the Seraphim Knight, and knelt in front. He offered his hand to the Captain. "You do honour to me, and to your chapter."

• Xenith and Spyros like this

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)