Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Feast of Blades 2018: The gate closes.

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

Dont-Be-Haten

Dont-Be-Haten

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,959 posts
  • Faction: Carmine Blades

Screenshoted.

Just IRL LOL'd.

gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpggallery_62972_10568_6124.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_Angallery_62972_14467_3723.jpg

Lynnean

Lynnean

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,382 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords, Exsanguinators

Screenshoted.

Just IRL LOL'd.
Same here haha.

ETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_An

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,913 posts
  • Faction: Flesh Tearers

Ohhh snap! Do I need to take another picture of my captain and get a picture of him close up?

"Death before Dishonor! No Mercy!" - Captain Donatello of the Roaring Lions!

gallery_62972_14467_40478.png

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,646 posts

Ohhh snap! Do I need to take another picture of my captain and get a picture of him close up?

If you've already submitted a photo, I'll be cropping it to make a profile pic for your champion the resizing as necessary (I think to about 2cmx2cm) - whatever resolution the original photo is what you'll be stuck with.

You can switch the original photo around if you like, but I'll be using whichever photo is in your entry post when I make the fight pairings (by next weekend).

• Aothaine likes this

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,646 posts

gallery_58096_14830_1879.jpg

+++Lord Dante. This year's crop of Champions seem to be very concerned with taking 'profile pics' or whatever they're called. Some are even retaking them in better lighting conditions to show off their good side - I have never seen the rear mounted pict recorder on a wrist cogitator used in such manner. I suppose this is a good thing. Exposing our darker side to the Imperium at large might not end well for the scions of the Angel...Diabocca out.+++

Edited by Xenith, 09 November 2018 - 03:34 PM.

• Aothaine, Spyros, Paladin777 and 1 other like this

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,682 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

I unexpectedly got a little bit of time to paint today so here's my finished Gravis Captain for now (minus the base). Still some spots left to fix but I don't have time for that right now.

Let me introduce once more the Knights of Baals 2nd Company Captain Raphanael!

B&Z entry: http://www.bolterand...agem/?p=5018094

ETL entry: http://www.bolterand...post/?p=5071730

HynVCzml.jpg?1

Name: Captain Raphanael of the 2nd Company of the Knights of Baal

Wargear: Gravis Captain, Boltstorm gauntlet, Mastercrafted Powersword, 2x Re-rolls = 162p

Background:
Raphanael was one of the Primaris Marines woken up from deep slumber to join the Ultramarines Primarch Guilliman on his new Crusade like so many other. He knew his geneseed came from Sanguinius and so he was looking forward to see Baal once he learned it'll be their next destination.
Not small was his surprise as he witnessed the system and the Blood Angels including successor chapters brought to their knees by the Tyranids. Surpressing his worries of having no home to return to he was more than eager to join the battle to clean up the rest of them.
Since then he joined the newly formed Knights of Baal and faced off against colossal Tyranid monsters and Daemons alike. Always making sure to fight them face to face. He enjoyed the fight up close and personal and trusted his Gravis type armor to let him return home alive.
His Chapter Master seemed to approve of his victories and the way he achieved them and so he got send back to Baal to represent the Knights of Baal as Champion in the upcoming Feast of Blades.

(I hope that's enough background. I winged it and typed it on my mobile which was a battle itself lol)

0nU43b6l.jpg?1

• robofish7591 and Spyros like this

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users