Xenith

Well met Malachi, the honour was all mine. Until we dual again.

I have to admit, that was unexpected.

I think I had a choice of two or three entrants for this and after the 2016 Feast where I ran with a Sergeant, I opted for the other end of the spectrum. Could have gone for a chainfist too, but I think I settled on the relic blade as I preferred it with the re-roll. Cataphactii doesn't seem to get the love it deserves, so it's nice to see some success here.

However, what we really need to recognise is the effort the two authors have put into the event to keep things ticking over as it's not an easy task running events. A big thanks to both Xenith and DBH for that and to all the contestants and followers of the event: if it weren't for you guys then there's be no point.

Now the final question is, will Dante try and put Raziel in his place like he did to the previous Feast's winner? I know he was watching :p

A fight between the two FoB winners would be cool too. Who would come out on top there?

Thank you Xenith for the opportunity to help you out. It was both an Honour and a privilege. I hope I kept in the traditions of the FoB and made the finals of this event proud!

Thank you to everyone who participated in our event! It was a blast writing everything up! I hope I took the personalities of your characters and did a fair job for them. If I didn't please use your own head canon to make them as bad :censored:  as they should be! I know My head canon for Calen will be added to this for the future to come. Even when I move to strictly primaris I still have an affection for the the first born marines. And I will continue his story after the FoB (Check my blog when I actually have the time to really work ong campaigns etc!)

I apologize that it took so long for this years Feast of Blades to push into the winter before finishing. I take responsibility in that. Next year will be better as I will have much more free time. (I should be a full fledged apothecary then!) 

Next year is going to be amazing. So keep building up your forces and get a model ready to enter! At some point I'm sure Jol will do our Rage to Salvation (unless I missed that) And any future B&Z and ETL opportunities for additional re-rolls which are what really saved the day for many characters!

Cheers!
-DBH