Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custodes/sisters - ToS 100 power

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

hermanista

hermanista

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 615 posts
Planning out potential Throne of Skulls lists, this may well end up being mine. It's 100 points of power rather than regular points.

Tournament is about the fun side not supremely competative, so sportsmanship gets you higher up the rankings rather than just win/loss ratio.

Custodes Battalion
Shield Captain in Termy Armour, Axe
Captain on bike
3x3 Custodes with spears
3x Terminators with Axes
Vexillus in Terminator Armour, Defensor
3x Jetbikes

Vanguard
Greyfax
3x5 Prosecutor Sisters
Culexus
Vindicare

Misericordia and Salvo Launchers are free power wise, so sprinke to taste.

No idea on the Relic/Warlord Trait yet.

I think the Defensor with 3x5 Sisters is probably the way to go, just to try and give the a chance to stay standing as their bullet catacher role helps.

Krom4095

Krom4095

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15 posts
I really like the Inquisitor/SoS/Assassin Vanguard detachment you have in your list. I’ve been wanting to experiment with the same with my Custodes. I’m considering Greyfax or Lord Hector Rex for much needed deny the witch, 2 units Prosecutors (bolt sisters) and maybe 1 of Vigilators (sword sisters), then a Culexus and an Eversor/Callidus. Since Custodes are already melee and deepstrike beasts, I’m leaning towards tge Callidus joining my Culexus or maybe even a 2nd Culexus.

How has your SoS/Inquisitor Vanguard Detachment done in any battles so far?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users