Loving the primarch conversion and I hope that the way your greenstuffing of the decorative motif on his armor - built of simple shapes and lines - inspires others try something similar. Can't wait to see more.

very kind words Chaplain, i had missed that post before

Next in Line, a project started 5 years ago, that is moving forward.

Started before the release of the new Wulfen, and finished with it, it a big mashup of kits, from the AOS gaming starter, spaces wolves, Archaon (for ou dear Russ) and many more.

It focus on the thirteenth company and the aspect they might all have after a looooooooooong time in the eye of terror.

First to appear, the pack leader, first of the Varangyr :

1522956377-warhammer-48.jpg

1522956377-warhammer-50.jpg

1522956377-warhammer-51.jpg

1522956377-warhammer-52.jpg

1522956377-warhammer-53.jpg

C & C

Great updates some really awesome executioners, very creative conversion work as usual! Very cool executioners character models, any vehicles or dreadnoughts? Also WOW those wolves look stunning, especially the wulfen. Looking forward to seeing more!

Great updates some really awesome executioners, very creative conversion work as usual! Very cool executioners character models, any vehicles or dreadnoughts? Also WOW those wolves look stunning, especially the wulfen. Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks !

I've always prefered infantry than vehicules and walkers, so i have few, i'll try to post pictures of dreadnoughts later.

And more wulfen to come

1523132743-warhammer-140.jpg

1523132744-warhammer-141.jpg

1523132745-warhammer-142.jpg

1523132745-warhammer-143.jpg

1523132746-warhammer-144.jpg

Cheers

Wow I love them, I always wished I had kept all my space wolves but they were all super old metal models so I ended up giving them to a friend to help bulk up his first army. I do love their lore and stuff though (even if they're only a step away from being pawns of chaos)

And before showing the other Wulfens, let's have a look at their Daddy !

Russ is back and he's not happy ^^ 

The sword is unfinished, i need to work on it.

1523620623-warhammer-71.jpg

1523620623-warhammer-74.jpg

1523620623-warhammer-75.jpg

1523620623-warhammer-78.jpg

1523620623-warhammer-80.jpg

1523620623-warhammer-82.jpg

Comments and criticismes welcomed :)

What are you using for the wulfen claws? They look perfectly scaled for marines

I get the strangest feeling they're Tyranid claws. Like, they look like Genestealer or Tyranid Warrior claws with fur added to them.

Edit: Apparently I was wrong :lol:

Awesome as usual, Drunes! Maybe a bit over the top considering the Lion's personality, but can't argue about the result, just fantastic!

Plus, bonus irony points for using Curze as a base model :biggrin.:

Hahaha, you're right, but i intend to paint them in dark tones, probably black, according to the dude personnality. It's supposed to be a 40 k Version, supposing he had woken up with some "darkly" alterations (black energy wings ?).

And yeah, after finishing the model i read "Angels of Caliban" i also found it very ironic ^^

Archived